Horde of Aerospace materials quick sale

Moderator: Mike Everman

evildrome
Antipspambot question: 0

Horde of Aerospace materials quick sale

Post by evildrome » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:01 am

Hi All,

Probably only of interest to UK based folk....

My friend has approx 750kg of aerospace alloys (nickel & titanium) and turbine parts retained for QA purposes which are now to be disposed of.

I didn't get as long a look as I would have liked but I did see bar stock, fasteners and some huge turbine blades.

I am to be allowed access to these on Saturday 10th September. Anything I do not remove by 6pm will be scrapped.

Due to the lack of time available, I will catalogue & photograph the items on Saturday morning before 9am (GMT) and remove anything anyone wants before 6pm.

If you are interested, please look at http://www.wilsonlogan.com/aerospace/for-sale.htm after 10pm Saturday morning. There will be nothing to see there before then.

Please email me your email address in case there is some issue with that URL and I have to catalogue the items on a different site.

I will try to list length, diam, weight along with photos and a price (typically to be 30% of list). Most items are stamped with their material designation.

Each item will have a Paypal 'Pay Now' button associated with it. Shipping at cost is by 1st Class Royal Mail or collect in person (Paisley, Scotland)

First come, first served.

Thanks,

Wilson Logan.

evildrome
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: Horde of Aerospace materials quick sale

Post by evildrome » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi All,

Well, a bit of a reprieve seems to be underway. My friend can't get a price he likes for the scrap so it may all be available for a while longer.

However, until he gets a price, I don't know how to price what I have set aside.

Watch this space...

Cheers,

Wilson.