Vortech and others 130R engines and plans

Moderator: Mike Everman

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

Vortech and others 130R engines and plans

Post by Viv » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:08 pm

Let me say in no uncertain terms so there is no possible confusion.

The Vortech 130R engine does not work properly and does not produce 130 Lbs. of thrust at any fuel pressure!

This is a tested and documented fact in the pressure jet power fail thread, the Vortech engine was tested on a thrust stand and only produced 55 Lbs. of thrust, the R.Q Riley plans were built and tested and only produced the same figures.

Thats because all the plans came from the same place and the plans have a fundamental error in them!

The engine will not work because of fundamental errors and ommisions in the Gluehareff plans that the engine is constructed from.

Lots of people say they sell these engines and plans but they dont work! ask them for a thrust stand certificate to prove their engines work before you buy them.

If you don't want to beleave me ask your supplier to provide a thrust stand certificate with the engine to prove it works to the specifications they advertise on their web site before you part with your money.

How many times do I have to say this?

If you as a supplier don't like what I am saying then simply prove me wrong by putting a thrust certificate with your built engines and a full money back garantee with your plans.

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

luc

Re: Vortech and others 130R engines and plans

Post by luc » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:49 am

Greetings ladies and Gentlemens,

Last week we received a quote request from a gentlemen named Jerry. After sending our quote, Jerry questioned few points on our quote that lead to a few emails between him and us.

One of his email was quite interesting and we suggested that it should be posted and he gave us the autorisation to do so.

So, here is a part of the communication and the most important one, please read this :

Good morning luc,

I want to say first, if my question offended you, my intention were in no way challenging your product or your contribution to the revitalization of the pressure jet.

Back in the 80's i had weekly conversation with Eugene Gluhareff. I am very familiar with the presure jet and with the 55 lbs. thrust rating of the Vortec engine and Riley prints.

The three that we built according to there prints were total failures, out of months of testing we were only able to get sonic lock TWICE, total thrust 10 lbs with 160 psi nozzle pressure, it made a great burner and that was all.

No matter what coil gauge we used, alignment of the stages and the 3/4 wave lenght, we tried everything according to the print but to no avail.

In 1995 before Eugene past away he told me that the new propane on the market was contaminated and that we had to use laboratory grade propane if we wanted to get the 130 lbs thrust result. It was not just nozzle pressure but vapor temperature and velocity that was needed.

I have been to all the forum online and spent lots of $ now i am totally disgusted with this engine design but now your company came along and that is why i am sceptical.

I am very happy that you have solved this mystery

Keep in touch

Jerry Marra
pulso

Now ... Here is my answer to his message.

Greetings Jerry,

As for offending us, not at all. We just perceived your message like someone who is about to make the same mistake as many others and that I did 5 years ago ... That's all. Now, knowing who you are give mutch more weight to your message and Viv and I actually are very sorry that you went through all this and lost alot of money in that process.

We also feel that the content of your last message should be made public, so peoples will not fall into the "Vortech, R. Q. Riley and Tipjet" trap again. This why we would like your autorisation to post the content of your last message on our forum and the pulse-jets.com forum.

Now, as for the knowledge you got from Eugene, you have to understand that he deliberatly hid (Obviously from you also) important details and information. Today, we can understand him, trying to protect his secrets and perceive Eugene as a very clever man in that process.

Now, as for what Eugene told you about propane contamination, 3/4 wave lenght, coils thickness and all the others you mentioned, put that aside and forget about it. These are just misdirecting informations to keep you away from the secret code. Attached to this message, you will find a picture showing what 130 + Lbs. of thrust looks like. And beleive me, the picture you will see come from calibrated instrumentations. I guess you have missed this one when it was posted on the forum.

I hope with this message, I will revitalize your interest in that engine, because YES, this engine can deliver what it is ment too.

Do you still have the remains of your original engines? Perhaps we could rebuild those, tune and get them working for you? But be aware that this process will have a minimum cost of $1,000.00 Canadian, to completely replace the heat exchanger coils.

Otherwise, we would be happy to supply a fully built engine running to specifications with a thrust stand certificate or we would be happy for you to visite our facilities and vue the engine running on the test stand and validate the performance with your own instrumentation before taking delivery of the engine and completing the sale.

So, as you can see from this message, we are quite honnest and open about what we are doing and our operations, but again, up to the point we are not going in confidential issues.

I hope this has clarified a few areas and I will be waiting for your answer,

Best regards,

Luc Laforest
Conception GLC inc.

So ... Here it is guys. Another guy that went through the nightmare of buying engines and prints from the Websites we have been trying so hard to warn peoples against.

I hope this one too ... Will serve its purpose.

Best regards,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

luc

Re: Vortech and others 130R engines and plans

Post by luc » Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 am

My GOD ... Does the above brings old memories ...

I wounder if Jerry still active playing and trying to have his 130Rs operational and working well?

Strangely ... Most of the above companies that were once condemned, are still active and now advertized.

Like said above, I hope peoples with time have learn not to fall in ... :wink:
Luc
Designer & Inventor