Valveless jet software in Fortran IV

Moderator: Mike Everman

Graham C. Williams
Antipspambot question: 0

Valveless jet software in Fortran IV

Post by Graham C. Williams » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:20 am

Last night I found a PHD paper written by one of Mr Kentfields students. It contains the Fortran IV code for a program predicting the operation of valveless pulsejets.
I didn't have time for any more than a quick look, but I’ll go back tomorrow and see if I can get a copy.
In addition it has a lot of data covering pressure gain pulsejets and recuperator design.

Graham.
P.S. Queens Belfast had a go at making a valveless E.P. (in all but name). They abandoned it and went for a short pipe connecting the combustion chambers.

Stuart

Post by Stuart » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:20 pm

Hey, I'd be very interested is seeing the code. I've been writing a bunch of stuff in java, in the next couple of months it should get to the point of usability. I wouldn't mind sharing code with everyone.
I'm writing an automated airplane designer in java, useful later when you guys get ready to bolt a p-jet onto some wings

Bruno Ogorelec
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: Valveless jet software in Fortran IV

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:25 pm

Graham C. Williams wrote:P.S. Queens Belfast had a go at making a valveless E.P. (in all but name). They abandoned it and went for a short pipe connecting the combustion chambers.
Graham,

Do you have any QUB paper on this?

BTW. -- due to some family turmoil, I failed to let you know I have received the Kadenacy stuff. Thank you very, very much!