Year-End Offer from jetZILLA [and helping Kenneth, too]

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

larry cottrill
Antipspambot question: 0

Year-End Offer from jetZILLA [and helping Kenneth, too]

Post by larry cottrill » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:24 am

Friends,

If you are interested in the marketing of any product or service on the 'net, here is something you should grab hold of: the power-packed 59-page no-fluff handbook of viral marketing, Viral Marketing Secrets by Paul Hancox. Here's how you can get this $19US e-book for the reduced price of FREE from now until year-end:

A. Contribute something to Kenneth Moller's pulse-jets site [see the link on the home page at www.pulse-jets.com]

B. Send an email addressed to VMSecretsOffer@jetzilla.com with I gave at the home page in the subject line. You don't need to tell me how much you donated; that's none of my business. In the email, state either 'YES - I will subscribe to jetZILLA' OR 'I am already a subscriber'. A subscription to our ezine is FREE and you can unsubscribe at any future time you like.

C. I will reply within 48 hours with clear instructions on how to download your e-book. There will be absolutely NO COST TO YOU for the download. Satisfaction guaranteed.

D. After you download and open your e-book, click on our sponsor link at the bottom of the title page to get to the Subscription Page for jetZILLA magazine, if you are not already a subscriber, and follow the simple instructions to subscribe. Remember, your subscription is absolutely FREE for as long as you want to stay on board.

E. Enjoy your new e-book, enjoy jetZILLA, and make your killing on the 'net with your new-found skills in viral marketing!

----------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE TO MAC USERS:
When I originally posted this, I forgot to mention that this is an EXE type e-book, and will only work on Windows systems.

If you are a MAC user and want to participate in this offer, add something like 'I am a MAC user' to the email you send me, and I will find a PDF e-book of similar value , set it up for download and pass along those instructions instead.

L Cottrill
Last edited by larry cottrill on Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

larry cottrill

APOLOGY TO MAC USERS - I'LL OFFER A SUBSTITUTE

Post by larry cottrill » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:08 pm

SORRY - I forgot to mention the important detail that this e-book is an EXE type e-book, NOT A PDF -- so, it will only be usable on Windows systems, not on a MAC. I will edit my original post to reflect this, so this important detail will not be missed.

If you are a MAC user and want to participate in this offer, add something like 'I am a MAC user' to the email you send me, and I will find a PDF e-book of similar value , set it up for download and pass along those instructions instead.

Please forgive any confusion I may have caused by not thinking of this when I posted my original offer last night.

L Cottrill

Mark S.

Re: APOLOGY TO MAC USERS - I'LL OFFER A SUBSTITUTE

Post by Mark S. » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:54 pm

(Larry Cottrill)

SORRY - I forgot to mention the important detail that this e-book is an EXE type e-book, NOT A PDF -- so, it will only be usable on Windows systems, not on a MAC. I will edit my original post to reflect this, so this important detail will not be missed.

Larry,

If you have Adobe Acrobat you can PRINT your EXE file out as a PDF file.
If you do not have Acrobat I can convert your EXE into a PDF for you.

E-mail me if you interested.

Mark S.

larry cottrill

Re: APOLOGY TO MAC USERS - I'LL OFFER A SUBSTITUTE

Post by larry cottrill » Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:45 am

Mark -

That would be a violation of the Terms of Service Agreement between the author and me. Besides, there are a couple of good reasons not to do this anyway. Note that this book INCLUDES re-sale rights, meaning that once you download it, you are free to sell it or give it away yourself. That would be no problem with a PDF book, but wait -- there's more! The EXE version of the book is customizable with the author's re-branding tool, which is a free download from him. When you re-brand the book and then offer it for sale [or as a promotional gift] here's what you get:

- There is a 'sponsor link' at the front of the book where YOUR site name and description are plainly shown. The link takes a reader to YOUR site with a single click.

- There are various links to other sites and various products throughout the book [not ads; these are part of the content, and are marketing tools and resources that can have considerable value to serious marketers]. If you have a ClickBank account, some of these links [ones to the author's site and product pages] are modified with your account username. So, when someone buys a product from the author on one of these links, YOU earn the sales commission in your ClickBank account, as the referring agent. Thus, you can literally make some money even while you're giving the book away free!

L Cottrill