Please think of Mike Everman

Moderator: Mike Everman

larry cottrill
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: Please think of Mike Everman

Post by larry cottrill » Mon May 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Mike -

Very happy to see you make it through without serious losses. (Not considering the dyas of your life spent in cleanup -- pulsejetters consider their time worth nothing, anyway ;-)

Anyway, praise God! I'm sure that somewhere along the line, you'll be doing things for those around you who ended up less fortunate. What a costly tragedy these things are. We need to remember, too, that there were a few firefighters hurt battling this one.

All the best, Mike! Another story for your grandchildren.

L Cottrill

Johansson
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Johansson » Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Pheww, I am glad to hear that your house is ok. Even with a good insurance you need to start from scratch again and that can never be fun...

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by luc » Thu May 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Damnnnn ....

That's a fire or what ????

Anyway ... Take it on the good side Mike ... Summer and warm weather started much sooner for you and your family ... :lol:

Glad you and your familly are safe ...

Cheers,
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Viv

Post by Viv » Sat May 16, 2009 12:13 am

Mark wrote:I was just watching the morning news and there was mention of a guy who put some spinning sprinklers system on the roof of his house and he had run them the past few years just to test them, to make sure they were working. The news said his $100.00 apparatus saved his house.
That was good to hear that you didn't have that many things that you couldn't live without Mike. I've been through that with hurricane season and even though it is sometimes hard to throw something away because I might find some use for it, when it comes down to it, it's the same thing for me.
Here is an example of the other end of the spectrum. ha
http://www.randomthink.net/misc/ebay/
Hi Mark

your post reminded me of this Australian guy, I posted it on my company blog as it looked interesting http://www.gizmag.com/calair-wildfire-p ... stem/8667/ or go to the Gizmag article direct http://www.gizmag.com/calair-wildfire-p ... stem/8667/

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

luc

Post by luc » Sat May 05, 2012 3:38 am

Yeaaaa ... I do remember this ...
Geeee ... I remember being able to smell Mike's burning jeans here in Canada that fire being so devastating and big ...
This topic was also a great exemple of P-J.com Solidarity ...
So glad Mike and his family came out of it unarmed :D ... Smoking :lol: ... But unarmed ... :D
Luc
Designer & Inventor