Bruce Simpson

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

leo
Antipspambot question: 0

Bruce Simpson

Post by leo » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:37 pm

Bruce finally gets rich from “selling pulsejet CD’s”.
He is capable of offering a prize of a Million in a challenge of proving that
a HHO system in a car works.
Read about it in his web page.
http://www.aardvark.co.nz/hho_challenge.shtml
He never can deliver of course, so will probably nobody win this challenge.
HHO systems seems a scam to me, but there always a chance there is more to it.
This firm is getting lots of power out of hydrogen the say.
http://www.blacklightpower.com/
Maybe there is a little bit of this energy released in a HHO system to.
This firm lets there invention being tested at a university, see the links on there start page.

Mark

Re: Bruce Simpson

Post by Mark » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:27 am

Seems if I had something that got 25% better mileage, I wouldn't bother going after a measly/meager million. And I wouldn't have to beg people to listen to me. Suddenly, you would have a lot of friends and conversely, others might be out to take advantage of you. If you think about it, something that big would create a firestorm of interest with investors.
I just wonder where the "new" energy is coming from? Nature lends but it also charges a fee.
Presentation is Everything

Irvine.J
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Irvine.J » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:54 pm

I just wonder where the "new" energy is coming from? Nature lends but it also charges a fee.
Baked Beans immediately comes to mind lol :D

Sure there are a lot of scammer out there, but the really inventive, genuine and hard working researchers know that alternatives are out there
and water has the potential to one day be an excellent source of energy, even if its not for a car there are millions of other uses for it.

It pisses me off when people get all god damn negative for the people who are actually trying, spending money and time doing
stuff like this only to be called "names". There's lots of people out there, that really don't need any more %#*$... and that includes from Bruce...
Fact is their trying, and if history repeats itself...like it always freaking does, unless your blind or retarded, someone in their garage or lab,
will (or already has) come up with new and inventive ways to solve our energy and global warming crisis.

I might be willing to pay 1 cool million too if I saw 25% of the CD's he marketted ever got to their destination...

Of course you have to pay to even register... so unless people pay you the 1 million up front to give to someone who wins, where is the magic million coming from... And lets say you get 950 000 in registration fee's.... and no one wins... you get to keep all the money??? Exactly why would we want to pay you to prove something to the world, when we can simply get it all documented for free? ... Oh bruce needs to make something out of it too... Scam of the scamming scammers or some shit? And wheres my god damn CD!
James- Image KEEPING IT REAL SINCE 1982
http://pulseairdefence.com
[url=callto://project42labs]Image[/url]

torpis
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by torpis » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 am

Annyone ever recived their CD or engine bought from Bruce?

I'm intrested in his new PJ8C engine, $299 shipped is a good price, but I read lot's of bad things about him.

astroboy
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by astroboy » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:40 am

torpis,
don't buy anything from him. It's too risky. I speak from experience. :x