Rc Flightcast Podcast!!!

Moderator: Mike Everman

Irvine.J
Antipspambot question: 0

Rc Flightcast Podcast!!!

Post by Irvine.J » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:03 pm

Heya guys,
I was on RC flightcast podcast this morning, talking about pulsejets and the forum, putting a bit more info out there for people and stuff, had a massive blast and the guys (Frank, Mike and Brian) All really good blokes!

Anyway if you want to have a listen the link ishttp://www.rcflightcast.com and you can download it or play it on the browser player on the right hand side of the screen. It was a little nerve racking but heaps of fun, check em out and tune in every Monday cause they cover airfoils, batteries, servo's, everything... a really good listen.

Umm...well other then that I think it was ok, I made a few little mistakes cause i was quite nervous so don't be too hard on me :D
Umm... well, yeah spreading the word.

Any Rcflightcast people joining the forum WELCOME to you also!!!
James- Image KEEPING IT REAL SINCE 1982
http://pulseairdefence.com
[url=callto://project42labs]Image[/url]

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: Rc Flightcast Podcast!!!

Post by Viv » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi James

I just finished listening to the podcast (number 17) of your interview, very interesting and very well done as its your first time public speaking, lots of interesting stuff there and I think you covered all the basics and made it sound interesting for the RC flyers.

Well done (check sent to normal address;-)

Viv
Ps if you use the online player on the right of the page it takes a while to get to James bit as its half way through the show, the Mp3 download will let you fast forward if you want to.
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

metiz

Post by metiz » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:05 pm

DUDE! you're the man now dog! But seriously that was a very impressive talk, you realy blew those hosts away with logic and numbers. We might be seeing some podcasters signing up on this forum pretty soon!

Great way to get your name out there to. Awsome stuff
Peace
Quantify the world.

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 am

Yeah, beautiful job, James! And thanks for the plugs!
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

frankrcfc

Post by frankrcfc » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:06 am

Hey guys. Just joined. Don't know what I could contribute but hey I'm going to just nose around. James was really a great guest by the way. Got to have him back on after a bit. Also anybody else want to put the word out just let me know :) Always looking to spread the word on great projects :wink:

Frank
http://www.rcflightcast.com

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:02 pm

Welcome, Frank. I'm glad James had the opportunity to be on your show. There's a lot to see here, maybe too much, but we'll never throw anything away. The most active section is the valveless. Enjoy!
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

Viv

Post by Viv » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Frank, nice to see people with an RC background joining in with the engine people, it will be good to see a different viewpoint and experience added to our discussions.

Viv
Last edited by Viv on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

frankrcfc

Post by frankrcfc » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:50 pm

Thanks for the great welcome. Glad to be here. I'm telling others about your site as I hang out on other forums or just talk to people.

Jim Berquist

Post by Jim Berquist » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:34 am

You Did Good , James! Sounded most professional to me. Frank, Thank you for showing interest in the Powers of the Pulse Jet! These people are doing some serious Research and Development here! :twisted:
WHAT TO FRAP, IT WORKED![url=callto://james.a.berquist]Image[/url]