BIG Valveless For Sale

Moderator: Mike Everman

Eric
Antipspambot question: 0

BIG Valveless For Sale

Post by Eric » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:02 pm

Ok heres a really big valveless I built over a year ago now and havent been able to get ahold of the guy who ordered it since shortly after the time it was ordered. Luckily the deposit covered the materials because there is a lot of $$$ worth of stainless in this beast.

Its been sitting around taking up room in my shop for far too long now. Unfortunately its a little too big to ship by normal shipping methods, though I think it would work for the UPS freight option.

It uses a 3.5" J bend with a 16 gauge wall thickness, while the rest of the engine is mostly 20 gauge. I forget the rest of the dims but will measure it later...

Its still shiny and hasnt been run, the test stand has an added part for supporting the tail section from the original pics.
Attachments
IMG_3381.jpg
IMG_3380.jpg
IMG_3379.jpg

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases

Mike Everman

Re: BIG Valveless For Sale

Post by Mike Everman » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:51 pm

whoah, daddy, that's a meaty one. I'd only be interested in a quarter scale model of it. ;-)
you gonna have time to make a 1.5L motor?
Oh, and can you email me the best way to get ahold of you these days?
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

metiz
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by metiz » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Mike Everman wrote: Oh, and can you email me the best way to get ahold of you these days?
"Through email" hahaha! *kuch*
Quantify the world.

pezman

Post by pezman » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:53 am

Hi Eric,

I think that I live w/in relatively easy driving distance of you and I's be interested in buying the beast, I think.

How much were you looking for?

Jutte

Post by Jutte » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:15 am

Hi Eric - just wondering ...any idea of what kind of thrust this shiny beasty would put out?

Eric

Post by Eric » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Hey,
Had a big storm and the powers been out for over a day now. Bunch of power poles litterally snapped in half so who knows how much longer its going to be...

The beast should put out over 100lbs thrust. Length is 6' long, 9" tail expansion. Height from the ground on the stand is 28", engine height is about 20".

Who knows when I'll be online next, at a library right now.

Eric

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases

Jutte

Post by Jutte » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 am

Thanks Eric.
Sounds like some storm - take care man!

pezman

Post by pezman » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:54 pm

Just kicking this to keep it current -- Is there a price for this thing?

Eric

Post by Eric » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:47 am

Originally it was going to go for $1300 with the stand and a push button starting model T ignition system, but at this point I just want the thing gone and will take offers on the whole or part.... stainless was a lot cheaper back then...

I have model T coils but sold off the finished push button ignition system a long time ago.

I have to check the UPS freight shipping limitatons, but I designed the stand so it could be boxed / crated up easily with everything secured tight.