High-performance pulsejets for all, for free (as in beer)

Moderator: Mike Everman

milisavljevic
Antipspambot question: 125

A request for action by the Moderators

Post by milisavljevic » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:52 am

Mike --

Thank you! Be as thorough as you like. As stated in the email which I have just sent you, I take responsibility for this mess.

Best regards,
M.

Anders Troberg
Antipspambot question: 0

re: High-performance pulsejets for all, for free (as in beer

Post by Anders Troberg » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:16 am

From an outsider perspective (in the sense that I was not part of previous conflicts), I must say that people are a bit harsh on M. At least give him the benefit of a doubt and hold your fire until he does something that deserves it. How will it benefit this site or pulse jet science to stick to old grudges and bring them up time and time again?

If you gentelemen can tame fire in a jet engine, you should be able to tame this tiny conflict.

tufty

Re: re: High-performance pulsejets for all, for free (as in

Post by tufty » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:11 pm

Anders Troberg wrote:How will it benefit this site or pulse jet science to stick to old grudges and bring them up time and time again?
You're absolutely right, of course, but flaming people is much more fun than actually doing anything. It can be somewhat summed up by this amusing, truthful, and profane cartoon. Not that I'm suggesting anyone in this thread, or even frequenting this board, is like that in real life, of course, but I suspect we all have a certain amount of that tendency hidden away in some dark corner of the psyche somewhere.

I should add that I have nothing against M, and was saddened and dismayed by his withdrawal from the "group". He has a great deal to contribute.

Welcome back, M.

Simon

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:16 pm

That is SO FUNNY, Simon. LOLOLOL
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

milisavljevic
Antipspambot question: 125

Just in case anyone is looking for plans...

Post by milisavljevic » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:04 pm

Simon -- Thank you for your comments and the link.

Everybody -- I have just now uploaded the first of (what will become) a series of pulsejet schematics:

[ http://www.pulse-jets.com/phpbb2/viewto ... 7719#37719 ]

No, this is _not_ the promised 250 N "sub-unity" pulsejet; however, the Kentfield is a worthy subject.

Best regards,
Störgröße M.

Jim Berquist

Post by Jim Berquist » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:28 am

Dave: + any one else

Sorry! Just like Greek is a dead language as so is latin.

Latin use to be the language of use! Not so any more. How are you going to teach your children' s in a language they don't understand? Here in New Mexico We are lucky to get the child to speak and think English! My own son has never been to Mexico and can anser Most questions asked and or presented in Espanol!

Yes Young mind are on the hunt for knowledge! I would rather have isSome common language. American English????? Most of the world is doing fine! They can and want to speak some form of English!
The Academia World es no mass!!By The way I am American indian, Dutch, Sweedish, and Irish! Born in Washingtion D.C. on 091157
WHAT TO FRAP, IT WORKED![url=callto://james.a.berquist]Image[/url]

NickC

Post by NickC » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:06 am

tu tienes queso en tu zappato!!!

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:49 am

This thread is too far gone to fix. I'm locking it, and M. can post his motors with new, descriptive threads at his leasure.
I will be keeping those threads focused on the motors posted so please don't be insulted when your off topic posts in those threads get moved. Looking forward to the super four piper, M.
I'd like to go for the bent version of that, in half scale. Wouldn't that be sweet?
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.