No reed valves no shapes some ram will scram

Moderator: Mike Everman

boblpetersen
Antipspambot question: 0

No reed valves no shapes some ram will scram

Post by boblpetersen » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:49 pm

No reed valves no shapes some ram will scram. I have a design but I am working on other parts of the plane till I can get on a secure computer. The drawings take a long time to do. I have mailed seaveral letter to President George W. Bush. They contained enough information show I know what I am talking about, also that if there was any concern about me action would have happened.

I needed these pages to show what I was capable of doing.

Space where I want to be

http://www.space-where-i-want-to-be.120host.net/

Bob L. Petersen
Last edited by boblpetersen on Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Space is where I want to be

paul skinner

re: No reed valves no shapes some ram will scram

Post by paul skinner » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:35 pm

Is it just me, or are these posts starting to piss anyone else off?. What the hell does this have to do with rockets? All 3 of your posts have little to do with the topic at hand, and seem to be more spam linking back to your sight, than anything.

/thread jack off.

Bruno Ogorelec

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:43 pm

Yes, I find them bizarre myself, but kind of hesitate to slam the guy. I've been accused of hounding people of the forum before; don't want to transgress again.

Hank

Post by Hank » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:51 pm

Mr. Peterson- I'll wager you live alone, friend, and have for some time.
Please go see the sheriff.

boblpetersen

Anymore

Post by boblpetersen » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:55 am

Anymore.

Bob L. Petersen
Last edited by boblpetersen on Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bruno Ogorelec

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:36 am

OK, feel free to post here, but your subject matter really belongs to the 'Off Topic' section. You are not discussing rockets here but space travel, the way I see.

Also, if you are panning people for their spelling errors, you had better stop writing 'Peresident' instead of 'President', 'cocern' instead of 'concern', 'write' instead of 'right' etc. People living in glass houses should not be throwing bricks around.

boblpetersen

This was started just post 9-11 in the Main Reading Room of

Post by boblpetersen » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:35 pm

This was started just post 9-11 in the Main Reading Room of the Library of Congress. The writing then started as anything I felt it save talking about at that time. One page was on using the construction of a second sphere in which the second sphere was actually to be just a half shell of a solar powered engine. The sphere it self was to be filled with propellant, people and animals to live in a small ring till the propellant was expended. Shows a lot of thought on subject but not anything useful to anyone wishing to do any harm. Very odd front wheeels, airlock chamber, and a very different way to reenter. But your right no rocket.

The Sphere Or Oblate Spheroid Space Station

http://www.space-where-i-want-to-be.120 ... ation.html

There is a brief description on this page as a part of:
What Et might do based on what I was trying to do.

http://www.space-where-i-want-to-be.120 ... _life.html

Bob L. Petersen

Every action must have a minimum amount of meaning my minimum is to post as I work my way back to what I did before.

I do like the new edit feature, I do make mistakes but some of my early stuff also got hacked. Whole lines where moved around etc.

There is always the danger if one wants that someone will hate more or take an actions because they feel "everyone" must hate him alright. I have just continued as best I could.

Bruno Ogorelec

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:23 pm

Bob, what can I say? Welcome to the club. You sure chose an unusual way to join, but I hope you will eventually find your way around. Many people in this forum like the idea of space travel and some of them might be interested in what you're talking about. Just please use the 'Off Topic' section of the forum for that, OK? Browse around; maybe you get to like pulsejets, too.

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: This was started just post 9-11 in the Main Reading Room

Post by luc » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:32 pm

Heuuuuuuuu ..... Hummmmmmmm ...... Haaaaaaaaaaa ......Heuuuuuuuuu

Damn ... I am speachless ....

Wowwwwww .... What can I say .....
boblpetersen wrote: The sphere it self was to be filled with propellant, people and animals to live in a small ring till the propellant was expended.
Heyyyy Sponge Bob,

What is the calorific value of peoples and animal and what is the heat release rate?

I ask you this because from what I understand in your above text, is that you plan to burn propellant, peoples and animals.

Am I correct?

Bye the way ... "Sponge Bob" is a joke. You just seem to be a hudge sponge of information and subjects ... So, that the first thing that came to my mind, reading your 40 subjects in those few pages.

Wooowwww .... My head is still spinning mate ...

Slow down,

Cya,

Sponge Luc

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: This was started just post 9-11 in the Main Reading Room

Post by luc » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:34 pm

Deleted ... wrong button.

Sorry,

Luc