Am I the FIRST (actual) girl here??????

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

//PJprincess//
Antipspambot question: 0

Am I the FIRST (actual) girl here??????

Post by //PJprincess// » Wed May 04, 2005 6:12 am

Guess what guys.... there's no escape now!!! I'm logged in and ready to go! ......well that is if I can get "squirty stuff" in Australia!

Glad to have met you all it was a great weekend of fun, noise and .... SQUIRTY STUFFF!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who looked after and entertained us during our visit we have truely enjoyed our first trip to the States!

Keep those Eskys full of beer! We'll bring some real stuff next time!

Christie

Mike Everman

re: Am I the FIRST (actual) girl here??????

Post by Mike Everman » Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am

LOL! Please note that "squirty stuff" is methanol, and Christie went a bit bonkers over various jam jars! Got a nice burn blister, too. It's been great having you out here, Ozzy lass! Pull another bee out the eskie!
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

maina

Post by maina » Wed May 04, 2005 9:44 am

HELO PJPRINCES

WOW A GIRL IN THIS FORUM ......IT'S INCREDIBLE !

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? PULSEJET?VALVLESS?JET ENGINE? OTHER?

BYE BYE
helo i'm marco from italy ...

larry cottrill

Post by larry cottrill » Wed May 04, 2005 12:54 pm

Yes, it is incredible ... Welcome, Christie!

Now for the most vital question: Can you weld?

Seriously, it has always amazed me that we never seem to have any female participation in the forums. I think it must be that most women are sort of turned off by the Four Basic Food Groups of Pulsejet Science: Scrap Metal, Flammables, Heat and Noise. Scraped knuckles, blisters, sheet metal cuts, ringing ears and burned holes in clothing are also symptoms of the ongoing fun that we have here. Perhaps you are into math - that would be a great blessing to some, though I almost never use it myself ...

Now for the second most vital question: When will you be posting some pictures of the Great International Invitational?

Anyway, welcome to the madhouse ... er, clubhouse!

L Cottrill

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: Am I the FIRST (actual) girl here??????

Post by Viv » Wed May 04, 2005 1:25 pm

//PJprincess// wrote:Guess what guys.... there's no escape now!!! I'm logged in and ready to go! ......well that is if I can get "squirty stuff" in Australia!

Glad to have met you all it was a great weekend of fun, noise and .... SQUIRTY STUFFF!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who looked after and entertained us during our visit we have truely enjoyed our first trip to the States!

Christie
Well maybe the first to post in the new forum but there was a girl posted for a while on the old forum.

Nicole has been following the forum a year or so but does not normally post.

Mike Everman thought there was a girl posting for ages in the new forum as he was convinced I was a buxom blonde:-)

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

resosys

Post by resosys » Wed May 04, 2005 6:01 pm

//PJprincess// wrote:Guess what guys.... there's no escape now!!! I'm logged in and ready to go! ......well that is if I can get "squirty stuff" in Australia!
Welcome, Christie!

Very glad you enjoyed your trip. I had a great time talking with you and Rossco. Wonderful folks, you are. I've been teaching all my friends about "Yank Tanks" and eskys.
Always full. Real stuff? ha! "Sex in a canoe"

I'm getting things ready to post your and everyone else's pictures and the various test data. I think it'll take a bit to get everyone's photos in since some are still on vacation.

Chris

//PJprincess//

Post by //PJprincess// » Thu May 05, 2005 6:33 am

Wow! what a great reply to my first post!
Well.... once i get home to australia im sure i'll start making something even if it is the greatest jam jar creation ever known???

Chris: I'll get the rest of the photos to Mike tomorrow before we leave. Viewed the ones Dave took... some very interesting shots.... he is a sneaky photographer!

Viv: yes I have heard that story about you being a blonde!

Larry: I have also heard many a story about you... I have also seen some of your jets in action.
I can't weld as yet but i'm sure it will be no worries. I have wanted to learn for a long time and this gives me a new incentive to get into it.

Noise and things that go fast are particularly in my area of interest. As I am the eldest of 3 girls off a "farm", Dad had me doing some pretty interesting things from an early age... particulary riding motor bikes hard fast over and through some pretty interesting situations!

Answer to the second question: Yes, I will we put up some of my personal favs when I get home. Chris also has nearly all my shots which he his going to organise for everyone.

I cant wait to get back and show my Dad at least how to do the Jam Jars. He'll be the next mad pulse-jet addict for sure!

Mike: Thanks to you we are here. And we had a very successful meet in one of the most beautiful locations I have ever seen. Thankyou for your great hospitality, I have really enjoyed the whole experience.... even peanut butteR and jelly sandwhiches!

See ya!

Christie

francisco

Post by francisco » Thu May 05, 2005 4:40 pm

hola chistine, bienvenida al foro, soy francisco cooreman de argentina.

tienes msnm????

francisco cooreman

fran_rio88@hotmail.com
"I DONT`T SUFFER OF MADNESS, I ENJOY IT CONTINUALLY"

fran_rio88@hotmail.com

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by luc » Thu May 05, 2005 5:20 pm

Hi ... Ladies ... & Gentlemen,

This is how we will have to greet peoples now ... he he he.

Viv wrote
Well maybe the first to post in the new forum but there was a girl posted for a while on the old forum.
Welll ... Let's not forget we know there is another one. Not posting, but we shure know she is reading ... And reading big time ... He he he.

Welcome to you ... Christie,

Regards,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Bruno Ogorelec

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Fri May 06, 2005 12:29 am

Hey, good looking! Loved to have you there at the Burning Grape Meet. You were the cherry on the top of the cake. The best, most wonderful surprise of the meet! And you took us crude rude & unwashed men in stride. Some girl! Looking forward to seeing you again at Meet II. Make noise and fire Down Under.

ed knesl

Post by ed knesl » Fri May 06, 2005 1:51 am

Hey, hey, hey,

Don't get lost in all that chatter !

You have forgotten :

The new oficial language of the forum is : AUSTRAAAAALIAN
( Thanks to Roscco and Christi )

She can also bend sheet metal into tube - I witnessed.

Have some bii- on me, Cristi !
And I will continue to drive my yanktank.

Edward
...Nobody is right, nobody is wrong...

Dave

Post by Dave » Sun May 08, 2005 6:22 am

I’ll never forget that sound from the darkness: “WOOSH!, EEEEKKK, Let’s do it againâ€