pressure jet forum dead?

Moderator: Mike Everman

kreon
Antipspambot question: 0

pressure jet forum dead?

Post by kreon » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:05 pm

Greeting all,
I’ve been of-line for a while and am just getting back in to the forum. You’ve all been busy!
I guess my question now is “ Is the pressure jet forum dead? Have Viv and Luc killed it while we all await their studies?"
What more can we discuss?
I was going to suggest the uses of Gasoline and diesel for fuel in pressure jet engines as the fuel air ratio over lap significantly. Yes more cumbersome but a pump can happen and with the more dense fuel might we not get better SFC?
Thoughts?
kreon

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: pressure jet forum dead?

Post by Viv » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:13 pm

kreon wrote:Greeting all,
I’ve been of-line for a while and am just getting back in to the forum. You’ve all been busy!
I guess my question now is “ Is the pressure jet forum dead? Have Viv and Luc killed it while we all await their studies?"
What more can we discuss?
I was going to suggest the uses of Gasoline and diesel for fuel in pressure jet engines as the fuel air ratio over lap significantly. Yes more cumbersome but a pump can happen and with the more dense fuel might we not get better SFC?
Thoughts?
kreon
Far from dead but it is slumbering for sure:-) Luc and I are busy converting a barn in to our new workshop and that is currently going well, all the workshop walls have been insulated and covered in gip-rock so that just leaves the office next to complete.

I am sure a lot of people are waiting for our new engines and plans to be launched but it we are on target:-) we are working 12 hour days at the moment to get every thing done in time, working in -20c is not the most pleasant of experiences as you can imagine.

Just to keep in line with the topic, I do wonder if in future we should post pressure jet stuff in the valveless forum as these engines are only a form of valveless pulse jet with a clever intake system and fuel heater.

Should we transfer the whole lot over to the valveless forum and drop the pressure jet forum? does it still need its own category?

As soon as we are done with all the construction work I can get in to my new workshop and start! can't wait:-)

As to liquid fuel, well the problem there is you can't run it through the heat exchanger coil as the fuel has dissolved oxygen in it and it will oxidize in the coil and block it with carbon deposits, this is also the same process that happens when some leading lights and so called pressure jet experts have blamed impure or contaminated propane.

Thats what you get when people with a little knowledge set them selves up as experts, all that really happened was there propane tank had air in it when it was filled! it should have been flushed out first, hence propane and oxygen entered the heat exchanger coil and formed carbon deposits.

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

luc

Post by luc » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:59 pm

Hi Kreon,

To answer your question ... Welllll' I don't know if I can answer your question as you would want it.

Let say that all that needed to be said was said. We have gladly posted some of our study findings considering it was common stuff. Now ... There is few important details that we decided NOT to post because we know some lurkers are lurking and we have concerns about their honnesty.

But it will come ... In all due time and places. As I always said, we will give back to the community what we have gained from this community and that a promisse. As for what we have found our self and for our self, we will make peoples benefit from it as we establish and control how it will be done ... You can trust me on that one.

As for the original or old pressure jet as most of the peoples know it, this one is dead. What is coming up is far behond the original one.

Standby my friend ... Christmass will come sooner then you think this year, where we have a wonderfull present for you all ... He he he. And it is coming ... At the speed of wroaring train ... He he he.

Best regards,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

kreon
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by kreon » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:15 pm

Gentlemen,
Your intentions are not in question, and I do look forward to seeing it all when you have protected it. Great work by the way. (!)
(I am one of those that bought a plan set from R.Q. Riley and was not able to make sense from the manual. My background is in astronomy and physic, so I was greatly disappointed to find the manual had both typo’s and bad formulas!)
I was looking around the university library for something on Petroleum liquid products breakdown at high temps. -Sounds like I am late on that one as well!
Ah well, there is always Paraffin!…… OK so it has the same problem! (grin)
I’d hate to lose the pressure jet forum though.
Mayhap we can start another discussion on a non-side entry version of the gleuy?
Any takers?
Kreon

luc

Post by luc » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:16 pm

Hi again Kreon,
Mayhap we can start another discussion on a non-side entry version of the gleuy?
Any takers?
Be patient my friend ... Be patient. Like I told you above, it will all fall in places soon ... Very soon.

I told you ... X-mass will come sooner then you think ... This year.

Just standby.

Cya,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor