What plans to use?

Moderator: Mike Everman

Mark

Re: What plans to use?

Post by Mark » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:15 pm

It's funny to me Kenneth doesn't really participate in his own site too much, I can't remember a single post related to an actual engine other than the introduction page or a brief mention of an Atom pulsejet (?) he was working on. There has been a lot of good from all the contributing members.
I think it would be helpful to acknowledge Luc's request in the name of politeness and all around good guy behavior.
Earth to Kenneth, earth to Kenneth, come in Kenneth. A link isn't so hard is it?
Thanks,
Mark
Presentation is Everything

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by luc » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:33 pm

Hi Mark,
Mark wrote:It's funny to me Kenneth doesn't really participate in his own site too much, I can't remember a single post related to an actual engine other than the introduction page or a brief mention of an Atom pulsejet (?) he was working on. There has been a lot of good from all the contributing members.
I think it would be helpful to acknowledge Luc's request in the name of politeness and all around good guy behavior.
Earth to Kenneth, earth to Kenneth, come in Kenneth. A link isn't so hard is it?
Thanks,
Mark
Thanks for backing me up on this one budy.

Obviously, it seems Viv and I contribution to this site in both knowledge and money has note been sufficient. Maybe Viv and I should have sold false engine plans or drawings or "invisible CD" and ripe-OFF a few peoples in order to be considered for a link.

Actually, Viv and I are very disapointed with Kenneth performances and empty promisses and are curently in the process of putting up our own forum, where we will slowly migrate and remain in a very near futur.

Viv and I run a very honnest buisness in Conception GLC inc. and if www.pulse-jets.com can't recognize this and support our efforts, I don't see why we should stay part of this.

It will be a simple ... Administrative decision to be taken ...

But again ... Thanks Mark. You always have been a true beleiver in us and you will always be considered for that.

Regards,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Mike Everman
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Mike Everman » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:20 pm

Luc, I know you've been patient, but I really think you need to turn the flame down. Be more patient, my friend, we have no idea how busy/how difficult/how many personal problems are involved, do we? Please don't write me a lengthy response, it's just my opinion, I'm well aware of how you feel.
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:54 pm

And too, Kenneth might be young, and we all know how kids are these days. I was young once too, and wished I had had better sense about the world around me. I certainly would have taken more advantage of all the world had to offer, especially these shapes (y). Perhaps this is all it is, a distracted student with other things on his mind. I had a dream this morning, and I don't know what to make of it. I imagined I was back in college with an upcoming test. I hadn't studied enough for it, I thought I was going to be wiped out by the test, and then I awoke. I was relieved I didn't have to take a test, but the more important part, I thought how stressful it is to be a student and thinking/worrying how your whole life depended on how well you did in school. One thing about school is that you go home, but homework still looms over you. And all those tests make you jump through so many hoops. I sure wouldn't want to relive all those nagging obligations. Seems you have to pay for a lot of things just to escape the rat race. If you see somebody who spent their life working and studying, just think of how much they had to give up. Nothing is free in this world except kindness.
Mark

Tom

Post by Tom » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:21 pm

We know kenneth isn't too old don't we? I remember several mentions of that I think. I've emailled him Luc, asked him on your behalf and waved more paypal transactions under his nose to help *fingers crossed*. Also, i was going to ask for Admin priviliges for a few hours to change my forum name to tom, and delete my first failed account that is currently blocking the name being taken.

Tom
Experience speaks more then hypothesizing ever can. More-so in chemistry.

Bruno Ogorelec

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:24 pm

Guys,

Give Kenneth some slack. He is a young father of two (reason enough to be busy in itself, believe me) with an extremely busy professional life. He works very, very hard.

This website is but a minor hobby to him. He really cannot devote time to it. But, he has done a fantastic job to make it a rich and rewarding site for everyone interested in jet propulsion and -- moreover -- a site that works splendidly even without his presence.

The site has worked wonders for many among us. Remember, if it weren't for him, you wouldn't be here, either.

You are, of course, free to set up a forum of your own, but my experience with a number of forums is that it's a hugely difficult trick. Once a good forum is up, it is very difficult to woo people away from it. It's been tried in pulsejets, too. Bruce Simpson started a forum of his own long before he became infamous, while he was still a towering figure in the pulsejet world, and failed miserably.

The DIY turbine forum has been around for ages and a dozen people have tried to set up in competition (it is not as good a forum as Kenneth's) and failed.

We don't need two middlin forums. We need one good one. Try to be patient.

I've sent Kenneth a document for publication -- a new valveless pulsejet review I have worked of for two years, on and off -- months and months ago. It is still not up. By now it is already out of date and I am working on an updated version. But, knowing Kenneth's situation, I am trying to be patient.

Mark

Post by Mark » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:37 am

Coffee wrote:We know kenneth isn't too old don't we? I remember several mentions of that I think. I've emailled him Luc, asked him on your behalf and waved more paypal transactions under his nose to help *fingers crossed*. Also, i was going to ask for Admin priviliges for a few hours to change my forum name to tom, and delete my first failed account that is currently blocking the name being taken.

Tom
Coffee, are you using JavaScript? It all comes back to me now about Ken and his "new" twins. But to be fair, he hasn't spoken to us in a long, long time, I almost forgot what little I know about him other than he is from Denmark.
Mark