Free Energy?

Moderator: Mike Everman

1fastneonrt
Antipspambot question: 0

Free Energy?

Post by 1fastneonrt » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:55 am

O.K. make fun of me, call me names or what ever you'd like but here it goes. Why not make a new forum topic on free energy propulsion. The general design would be focused around Otis T. Carrs "Flying Saucer" and his "Utron". I guess it would be to convey people to experiment with gyroscopic anti-gravitation. Gravity and magnetic forces offer free possibilities. Just an idea to throw at ya' guys.
What, who me!

Irvine.J
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Irvine.J » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:21 pm

I guess the answer to this would be (and I can only speak for myself) that this is a pulse-jet forum, not a flying saucer forum, and that by no means has anything to do with how I feel about anything other then... this is www.pulse-jets.com ... not www.flyingsaucer.com

They two have very little to do with each other, and belong in the "Off topic forum" As after all its "off topic"
James- Image KEEPING IT REAL SINCE 1982
http://pulseairdefence.com
[url=callto://project42labs]Image[/url]

metiz
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by metiz » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Irvine.J wrote:I guess the answer to this would be (and I can only speak for myself) that this is a pulse-jet forum, not a flying saucer forum, and that by no means has anything to do with how I feel about anything other then... this is www.pulse-jets.com ... not www.flyingsaucer.com

They two have very little to do with each other, and belong in the "Off topic forum" As after all its "off topic"
But, like, what if you, like, strapped an engine to a flying saucer 'n stuff, like, that would work, rite?:P
Quantify the world.