Remove Bruce Simpsons link from the links page

Moderator: Mike Everman

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

re: Remove Bruce Simpsons link from the links page

Post by luc » Fri May 13, 2005 3:17 pm

Ben,
You say it came out of your advertising budget, but that doesn't mean anything unless it was an agreed upon stipulation. I think it's a bit sad that you can't support the forum that created your company without wanting something in return, but that's another discussion. Either way, it is an issue between you and Kenneth, and repeated whinging on here has done nothing but eliminate any sympathy I had for you

1) This is pure flamming.
2) You have some nerve pretending to know on what bases our company was constituted.
3) Meeting Viv Collins, is the only thing this forum can claim contribution toward our company.
4) You're 10000 miles OFF.
5) And all of us here, being well aware of your age, life experience and flamming history on this forum, you are really not in a position or the best candidate to pursue this any further and wildly comments on others buisness or motivations.
6) I, personally, have made public to this forum's community, 4 years and 1/4 million $$$ worth of research & developpments. So, unless you can demonstrate you can beat these figures, may I suggest that for once ... You zip it.

Point #6 I beleive, clearly demonstrate that indeed, you are in no position to comment on my involvment, contribution, expectations and motivations toward our company or this community.

Please refrain the flamming,

Best regards,

Luc

Tom
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Tom » Fri May 13, 2005 3:33 pm

Jesus H Christ Fellas. I'm younger then pretty much anyone here, yet I think I had the right idea Locking this. Ben, Please respect this, for it is going nowhere positive. Please, Take this offline, Ok?
Experience speaks more then hypothesizing ever can. More-so in chemistry.

luc

Re: re: Remove Bruce Simpsons link from the links page

Post by luc » Fri May 13, 2005 3:55 pm

Tom wrote:Jesus H Christ Fellas. I'm younger then pretty much anyone here, yet I think I had the right idea Locking this. Ben, Please respect this, for it is going nowhere positive. Please, Take this offline, Ok?
Yeappp ... You are absolutly right Tom.

By the way, Viv and I have just decided to remove the "Bruce Simpson Topic" out of our forum.

We are done playing "Mister Justice and Protectors" trying to protect unaware peoples from lossing their money ... Nature will just have to take its natural course for them to learn.

And for my self ... I am out of here.

I will put my efforts where they are the most valued.

Best of luck to you all,

Luc

resosys

Post by resosys » Fri May 13, 2005 4:40 pm

Luc wrote:I will put my efforts where they are the most valued.
Luc and Viv,

That is the problem. You are valued here.

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I mean it only as a hope that you will see where I am coming from and we can continue to be a community built around pulsejet engines.

Hopefully I'm not alone when I say that your attacks hit all of us as opposed to just Kenneth. This forum is nothing without the individual contributions, unique personalities, and knowledge of each and every "active" member. As illustrated by the recent pulsejet meet, there is a large sense of community that has brought many people from all walks of life together. When you posted your threats and personal attacks, you affected everyone here. The backlash from that is pretty obvious to me.

People don't need you to protect them from Bruce Simpson, especially when you stand to gain from it. It looks like a nasty business move. The NZ Fraud people are on him again. Let him slit his own throat. You have made it look like we are the "bad guys" for not agreeing with you. We're not bad guys. If anything, we're the group of people that can steer business your way. Please understand that we are not out to get you. The recent negative attitudes toward you are most certainly because you have upset people and the community.

I wish you the best of luck with your business. I hope to see you spending your time here on this forum and working with all of us, as a community.

Sincerely,

Chris

Viv

Post by Viv » Fri May 13, 2005 7:05 pm

[quote="resosys"][quote="Luc"]I will put my efforts where they are the most valued.
[/quote]

Luc and Viv,

People don't need you to protect them from Bruce Simpson, especially when you stand to gain from it. It looks like a nasty business move. The NZ Fraud people are on him again. Let him slit his own throat. You have made it look like we are the "bad guys" for not agreeing with you. We're not bad guys. If anything, we're the group of people that can steer business your way. Please understand that we are not out to get you. The recent negative attitudes toward you are most certainly because you have upset people and the community.

Sincerely,

Chris[/quote]

Let me correct you Chris, we do not gain any thing from Bruce Simpson weather he is in business or not.

We lose! he educates people to expect to be ripped off buying from a pulse jet supplyer.

People lose their money to him and we think that is wrong, we have tried to stop that and now we have given up and won't be doing it any more.

We do not stand to gain any thing from telling people about his business, its not a dirty business trick, personally I wish him well and hope he gets his act together, I had a lot of respect for him in the beginning.

Were not trying to make anybody look the bad guy.

The recent negative attitudes have gone way over the top and highlighted a few people with a lot more than just a negative attitude, they have deliberatly tried to flame and that I can not accept.

The recreation market is small beer when you come down to it, it is not an important part of our comercial outlook or planning, we supply it merely becouse we are members of a community and are putting back some thing in to it, thats all.

So please forget any ulteriar motives on our part to make money out of you, the potential worth of the pulse jet community wont even cover our propane bill, certainly its not worth enough to alter our oppinions or change how we think or act towards the members

Viv

resosys

Post by resosys » Fri May 13, 2005 7:28 pm

Viv wrote:Let me correct you Chris, we do not gain any thing from Bruce Simpson weather he is in business or not.

We lose! he educates people to expect to be ripped off buying from a pulse jet supplyer.

People lose their money to him and we think that is wrong, we have tried to stop that and now we have given up and won't be doing it any more.
Ok Viv, I'll accept that. I agree that it's wrong for people to lose their money to him, but you and I aren't the folks to make that change. Bruce has done well to establish himself on google and other search engines. We're just one little step on the road to his site. People will get there.
Were not trying to make anybody look the bad guy.

The recent negative attitudes have gone way over the top and highlighted a few people with a lot more than just a negative attitude, they have deliberatly tried to flame and that I can not accept.
Did you read the flurry of flames, consiracy theory, and downright nasty attacks that came from your business partner before any of the other forum participants replied? It's that attitude and the empty threat of trying to close down the forum that got everyone all pissed off. It didn't start with a bunch of us ganging up on you and Luc, but it has come to that because the community was attacked. Maybe it's a language barrier thing or the fact that there is no inflection here and it's really hard to read emotion, but I didn't like the way it came across.
The recreation market is small beer when you come down to it, it is not an important part of our comercial outlook or planning, we supply it merely becouse we are members of a community and are putting back some thing in to it, thats all.
Thank you for giving to the community. Hopefully the hobby market will grow to the point that it will be a major part of your income. I think you and Luc are very brave to have entered this field.
So please forget any ulteriar motives on our part to make money out of you, the potential worth of the pulse jet community wont even cover our propane bill, certainly its not worth enough to alter our oppinions or change how we think or act towards the members
Really? Wow.

I'd request for an apology for the way Luc acted at the beginning of this thread, but somehow I just don't see that happening.

Good luck to you Viv.

Sincerely,

Chris

luc

Post by luc » Fri May 13, 2005 7:47 pm

Chris,

Obviously ... Few clarifications are needed here.
Hopefully I'm not alone when I say that your attacks hit all of us as opposed to just Kenneth. This forum is nothing without the individual contributions, unique personalities, and knowledge of each and every "active" member. As illustrated by the recent pulsejet meet, there is a large sense of community that has brought many people from all walks of life together. When you posted your threats and personal attacks, you affected everyone here. The backlash from that is pretty obvious to me.

None of Viv's or my messages were ment to be interpreted as "Attacks", to anyones here. Personnaly, the only goals in my messages was to raise awareness, shake up and bring this community, our community, As you are refering too, to come to a general concent and finally get together and make all efforst stop this. That was my only goal.

Shut down this forum ... That's a good one ... I have a hard time running a PC. But non the less, that it is from you, Kenneth, George Bush or the Pope, I will NEVER stand or accept to be related to what is going on here. My position is cathegoric on this ... Supporting Website such as we all know now ... Is very wrong.

You can have my head (Me banned) for that iff you want, but I won't change my position ... This is what is called, having integrety.
People don't need you to protect them from Bruce Simpson, especially when you stand to gain from it.

TO GAIN WHAT .... Tell me.

- Viv and spent countless hours just remodeling engines, just to have the new ones have an easy engine to play with.
- We spent big money ordering engines and assembled one of them, just to have them ready for the new ones.
- Nicole, Viv's girl friend, Viv and I, spent 3 weeks full time, just to find the cheapest source of stainless steel for you guys, which we were ready to sell at near cost.
- We purchased and spent thousand of $$$ worth of stainless steel sheet, just to have it ready and available for you guys.
- And we did all this in paralelle to our real objective ... Which was not and is still not aimed at the recreational market ... And for shure, not to GAIN from it.

And your talking to me about "GAIN FROM IT" .... Chris, that's the best one I heard for a while and NOOOOO ... That not it.

For your knowledge, It as been a while since Viv and I have clearlly identified that we have NOTHING to gain from all this. What we need we already have and we need nothing from M. Simpson nor here, but non the less, all our efforts were to give. All this, part of a promise I made long ago.

Hear this and add it to your personnal knowledge.

The recreational market (The hobby market, this community)
CAN NOT BEAR OR SUPPORT A COMPANY SUCH AS OURS.

That's a Fact ... And a fact we knew long ago.

Gain from it ... he he he ... That's the best one I heared yet.

Tell that to our commercial agent or our account and they will burst in laft.

Anyway ...

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri May 13, 2005 7:51 pm

I hope than the subject is closed and you will do for the best world.
In french we said: le violon est si beau quand il est accordé;) maybe the translate can be: the violon is nice when is tuned.

regards
Nicole

L'avenir appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt :-)

Jmitchell

Post by Jmitchell » Fri May 13, 2005 8:02 pm

In french, I call you a PUTAIN DE MERDE.

For god's sake, this is a forum about JET ENGINES! Grow up! Discuss jet engines, not petty problems about links!

luc

Post by luc » Fri May 13, 2005 8:03 pm

Chris,
I'd request for an apology for the way Luc acted at the beginning of this thread, but somehow I just don't see that happening.
I have no problems with that my friend ...

To all members of this forum ... I am seriously and sincerelly appoliging to you all, if my messages seemed to be attacks toward you all or this community. By no means, my intensions were intended in such direction, but non the less ... Please accept my sincere appologies. And I am serious and honnest with this.

Now that I have demonstrated that indeed, I can ack like a man and stand next to my mistake and appologize, let see if there is others here that can do the same, ack accordingly and appologize for their comments toward us and especially for the bullshit that has been going on in our back.

Some of you know who your are what I am talking about.

So, please surprise me if your man enought to step forward, account for your words and comments and appologize ... I am waiting.

But indeed Chris ... Appologies from my part were in order here and you have them.

Regards,

Luc

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri May 13, 2005 8:19 pm

Jmitchell wrote:In french, I call you a PUTAIN DE MERDE.

For god's sake, this is a forum about JET ENGINES! Grow up! Discuss jet engines, not petty problems about links!

In France they said '' putain de merde'' ;) Sorry for my english I'm french canadian (Qc) and i hope than is not me than you call like this.My french is better than my english for write and is for this reason than i dont post on this forum but off is in off, I realy hope than the subject is closed .Is look like a chicken war who's are reason or wrong. Each and others have their wrong ,is my opinion and i can understand the guy who's read this forum wan be ennoy by the situation. I think than the diplomatie is the better way.

best regards

Nicole

luc

Post by luc » Fri May 13, 2005 8:21 pm

Forum Moderators,
Jmitchell wrote:In french, I call you a PUTAIN DE MERDE.
And I guess the above flamming and name calling is OK???

Let see how hard you fall on this one ...

Heyyyy Mitchell, in Canada, we have a say.

"It take someone like you ... To recognize you"

So, I do recognize that sometime I ack like a PUTAIN DE MERDE.

But it take a PUTAIN DE MERDE to recognize another PUTAIN DE MERDE.

Bye the way, PUTAIN DE MERDE means "Shiity Bitch".

I will rest my case over this one ... All this has gone far enought.

Comments heared, acknowledge and registered.

Regards,

Luc

resosys

Post by resosys » Fri May 13, 2005 8:28 pm

Luc,

Thank you for the apology. If I have said anything that may have offended you, Viv or Nicole, I too am sorry and apologize for my behavior.

I think there may be a bit of a communication breakdown here, and that is something we will have to work on, as a group. I have had some trouble understanding exactly what you are trying to say and I end up with the worst case scenario.

I honestly do wish you luck with your company. When you announced it I was a bit surprised that someone would venture into this market (hobby). Once I realized that there were other commercial sides to it, it made a lot more sense. I've owned several businesses, all reasonably successful and can understand the pains and frustrations that go with them.

Let's get back to designing engines and talking about Bruno's shoes.

Sincerely,

Chris

luc

Post by luc » Fri May 13, 2005 9:22 pm

resosys wrote:Luc,

Thank you for the apology. If I have said anything that may have offended you, Viv or Nicole, I too am sorry and apologize for my behavior.

I think there may be a bit of a communication breakdown here, and that is something we will have to work on, as a group. I have had some trouble understanding exactly what you are trying to say and I end up with the worst case scenario
Welll Chris, I have to admit I am not an easy guy to go with.

I am very impulsive, up to a point where words sometime come out of my mouth to fast. Ask my wife, she as to put up with this every single.

She says my reactions come from the fact that I am very sensitive to certains issues like honnesty, values, justice and that most of the time, I will take the side of the weak ones. She also recognized that I also and often react like this when something hurts me or the values I promote.

Now, to be very straight honnest with all of you guys, Yes there was a time when I taught there was something going on against GLC, that Kenneth intensionnally kept the link down to maintain our profile low and I even taught he might as well be paid to act this way. Obviously, I was wrong assuming all this .... That's my mistake and if Kenneth can read this or if one day I meet him, I will appologize my self to him. but none the less, I do not approve of some of the links that are still present.

But I would like you guys to understand this ... Please.

Since Viv and I started this thing, you guys could not immagine the things that happened and got us very suspicious. We had peoples calling us, playing the nice guys (Girls) just to get information from us at the end. We had tons of Emails for information, prices, anything you can immagine, even bitching against Websites and the money they lost. We had to put up with this for weeks and weeks. We've put aside budgets to purchase stuff or have things done for you guys to have easy access to almost anything and to some point. We even sacrificed our personnal and familly well being to do that.

For what??? For what Chris ... Look where we are today. We tried to do so much goods, and now, look where we are, we are, I am the bad guy now.

I tell you Chris .... When I read your words "Gain from it" ... Man, I went trought the roof here. We have sacrificed and put up with so much ... I could not stand reading your words and to me, they were totatlly unjustified and free.

But I am telling you Chris ... While we are here, arguing, trying to fix what was damaged ... There are some that lurks, still loose and unexposed, reading, filling up their pockets and getting every bits of informations they can get for their own profits. One day and this day is soon to come, I will personnaly expose them and our forum is one of the good reasons we have it. This is a public forum ... Our is private.

So and none the less, to you Chris, to all the others which I deeply respect and to Kenneth, my sincere appologies.

You words above Chris ... Truelly demonstrate a great man in you.

For the rest ... Thrust mee, the clock is ticking.

Deepest appologies to all offended members,

Luc

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Fri May 13, 2005 9:36 pm

Bravo. Let's be done with it, then.
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.