Circuit diagram for a Kemppi C100F Foot Pedal

Moderator: Mike Everman

Fricke
Antipspambot question: 125

Circuit diagram for a Kemppi C100F Foot Pedal

Post by Fricke » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Looking for a circuit diagram for C100F foot pedal...

Anyone that have one that cares to take pictures and draw a diagram on the "guts" =)

*EDIT*

I have the circuit diagram (I think so... =)) So all I need is the component values... (PM me for the diagram to compare...)
"woot"
A shrill, obnoxious noise/word used by immature people to express happiness or excitement.
Supposedly started in the gamer community, but is now used by any slack-jawed moron to express delight.

Gordob91

Re: Circuit diagram for a Kemppi C100F Foot Pedal

Post by Gordob91 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:06 am

Hey there,

Just wondering if you had any luck finding the schematics with component values.

Im an Aussie, and over here Kemppi wants $1300 (ex tax) for the pedal in question as well as a fee on top to deliver it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Fricke

Re: Circuit diagram for a Kemppi C100F Foot Pedal

Post by Fricke » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Gordob91 wrote:Hey there,

Just wondering if you had any luck finding the schematics with component values.

Im an Aussie, and over here Kemppi wants $1300 (ex tax) for the pedal in question as well as a fee on top to deliver it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi!

Nope no luck... I made my own circuit from scratch...

When I get time I'll take a look at the circuit in my foot-pedal and draw a circuitdiagram of it...
"woot"
A shrill, obnoxious noise/word used by immature people to express happiness or excitement.
Supposedly started in the gamer community, but is now used by any slack-jawed moron to express delight.