Prizes

Moderator: Mike Everman

Bruno Ogorelec
Antipspambot question: 0

re: Prizes

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:09 am

I think the problem with hydrogen is in the 'hydro' part. It comes from the water. Who the hell wants to mess with water? I don't like it even in my shoes, much less down my throat.

What the mankind is waiting for is beer-gen. Easy to store and you don't have to store it for long, either, especially in hot weather. It is consumed too quickly for the storage problem to rear its ugly head.

It is natural, non-polluting and contains all too much energy, according to my doctor. He is forever telling me to look at my belly and do something about it. 'It's all because of beer,' he says. 'It contains too many calories for you.'

Maybe it's high time all that energy is put to some use.

Mark

Post by Mark » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:14 pm

http://net.unl.edu/swi/pers/soydiesel.html

Someone wrote in to Popular Mechanics saying we pay farmers not to grow soybeans. And it was pointed out that you get more miles per gallon with soy oil diesel than ethanol.
Mark
Last edited by Mark on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presentation is Everything

tufty

Re: re: Prizes

Post by tufty » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:19 pm

Bruno Ogorelec wrote:What the mankind is waiting for is beer-gen. Easy to store and you don't have to store it for long, either, especially in hot weather. It is consumed too quickly for the storage problem to rear its ugly head.
"Now, all I have to do is split this beer atom. Where's that chisel?"

Jim Berquist

Post by Jim Berquist » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:38 pm

I think it was the SWATCH company that sold a watch that would run if dunked in Beer and YUK,,,,Water!!!

Jim
WHAT TO FRAP, IT WORKED![url=callto://james.a.berquist]Image[/url]