Moderator: Mike Everman
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Here's something that escaped notice and has to do with water droplets in rarified air. Perhaps this knowlege could be applied to fueling pulsejets or maybe not? But still, whatever the case, it's interesting to think about. And imagine this is breaking news in 2005 I think. Science News arrived in the mail today at work and I then found it on the net for you guys.
Presentation is Everything
- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2003 7:25 am
- Antipspambot question: 0
- Location: santa barbara, CA
- Posts: 2158
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:35 pm
- Antipspambot question: 125
- Location: Normandy, France, Wales, Europe
bugger! that means we have been designing carburators the wrong way for the last hundred years:-)Mike Everman wrote:VERY COOL.