Hi, change planes turbine

Moderator: Mike Everman

Dr.cuaimatologo
Antipspambot question: 0

Hi, change planes turbine

Post by Dr.cuaimatologo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Sorry.
Last edited by Dr.cuaimatologo on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turbinas

paulj

Post by paulj » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:35 pm

you're not going to sell these plans on ebay are you?
the reason i ask is that someone has been selling or trying to sell wasp plans on ebay which we're recently bought from heward microjets, you have to understand that plans do come with a copyright and it's illegal to copy them and sell them on.
if you've bought a copy of the plans then you are allowed to sell your bought plans as second hand plans on ebay.

regards the panther plans....they will never be up for sale!

if i've got the wrong end of the stick them i am sorry but when because you are asking for so many plans at once it sounds very dodgey to me.

Paul
see some of my jet related video clips here:-

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=slartibartfast69

multispool

Post by multispool » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Yes it seems odd that someones collecting plans without wanting to pay for them! as Paul said they are all copyright and thats including the KJ66 plans that are illegally upload here for free download...

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:01 pm

One of these days I need to go through and remove all copyrighted material from the main site. I'm sure there are several that Kenneth had no rights to. Too little time, but someday I'll be upgrading the whole thing.
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

Dr.cuaimatologo

Hi.

Post by Dr.cuaimatologo » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Hi, I regret the misunderstanding. I am not selling anything, just change material of the same type, whether you interpret my evil intention, I apologise for what has happened, I understand that there are rights autros and everything else, at any time try to sell anything, because I that there are people who have other models and alomejor interested alguino my collection

Do not sell anything, just had to change.

Greetings
turbinas