KJ66 Parts Suppliers?

Moderator: Mike Everman

James
Antipspambot question: 0

KJ66 Parts Suppliers?

Post by James » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:13 am

Hi,

I'm currently building a KJ66 but need to order a few components, i've already located a good supplier of the turbine and NGV but am having troubles finding other parts such as the Combustion Chamber and Nozzle. Are these parts only available from ArtesJet? And what happened to ABC Microturbines, i've been following their website but just recently it disappeared?

Can anyone recommend a ECU unit and pump to use?

Sorry if these questions have been answered elsewhere, I think ive read most of the forum but apologise if i missed something.

Thanks!
James.

multispool
Antipspambot question: 0

re: KJ66 Parts Suppliers?

Post by multispool » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:47 am

Haven't spoken to Alan at ABC microturbines for about six months, he has been ill for some time so don't expect replies from him in the near future!
C. Chamber is easy to make but the thrust cone is more difficult! ArtesJet will supply parts or try TJT in Oz.

Kasty
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: KJ66 Parts Suppliers?

Post by Kasty » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:58 pm

I feel like the smaller micro turbine companies have all been bought out. You could always try Ingersoll Rand since they have micro turbines and pumps. It would be easier to just go through one company. We've used them in the past and were satisfied with their products.