Sticky off-topic material

Moderator: Mike Everman

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: Looking for plans? Look here.

Post by luc » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:59 pm

Hi Tom,
Tom wrote:Also, contact GLC Inc., Run by two of our members, Viv and Luc, for high quality plans and kits of certain engines, with more to choose from as time goes on

Heyyyy ... Thanks for the advertisement Tom.

An idea just came up to my mind. As you all know, the first generation pressure jet plans are now available for free with Conception GLC inc. The only problem is that we don't have the time for now to unmarked these plans and release them from copyrights. One think that could be done in that regards, is if someone or few peoples with Cad capabilities, could help use in that matter. This could and would be done under the condition that these plans would end-up released under this and our forum. This is some thing that could be done.

Also and as many peoples already knows, moving to our 3rd generation pressure jet, the second generation will become obsolete for us very soon. Altough we have a patent application pending for this generation, as it would become obsolete, this could also be done for this generation later on. This generation requires someone with SolidWorks capabilities.

As I said, this is a ruff idea and I need to have Viv's agreement for this last one. But considering we are loaded but we also made a promisse to give back what we have gained, this could be a way to do it.

Viv ... Feel free to add any comments ... Buddy.

Regards,

Luc

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

re: Looking for plans? Look here.

Post by Viv » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:37 pm

I have no worrys:-) the L shape gluehareff style pressure jet is obsolete now as far as our production and marketing is concerned so releasing the second generation modifications to the amatuer market is ok with me.

The third generation GLC engines supercede all previous generations and are now the only comercial production engines we build.

All the above is covered in our patents any way.

The only rider I add is we do this for your own enjoyment and development projects and it is not for comercial gain or use!

Viv

Anthony
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Anthony » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:18 am

If you can wait a few month guys, I'll be learning AutoCAD this fall and PRO/Engineer later!
Anthony

steve

Post by steve » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:47 pm

I am fairly skilled with autoCAD but don't use it anymore after switching to Solidworks which is a far superior program IMHO. I will also be learning Pro E eventually as that is what my college uses.

http://www.pulse-jets.com/phpbb2/files/ ... l2_184.jpg
http://www.pulse-jets.com/phpbb2/files/ ... pt_646.jpg

craig

Post by craig » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:01 pm

i'm more than willing to help. solidworks rocks!!!
Attachments
kj66.jpg
(25.11 KiB) Downloaded 241 times

skok

Re: re: Looking for plans? Look here.

Post by skok » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:18 pm

craig wrote:i'm more than willing to help. solidworks rocks!!!
Hey there!

I´m skoki from Austria! new around here but still read a lot off good stuff!

u said something about solidworks! have u got the engine u *.jpged in *.sldprt or *.sldasm form? i´m a fan of solidworks and thinking about creating my own plan for a jet engine to be used in a paraglider!

generally:? what can one say about using a jetengine in a paraglider? i know that backpack motors work quite fine but they r neiter lite nore small so could this work?

greatings

skoki