A Revolution in Pressure Jet Technology

Moderator: Mike Everman

Eric
Antipspambot question: 0

re: A Revolution in Pressure Jet Technology

Post by Eric » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:30 am

Clap Clap Clap

Like I keep saying, big buisness IS watching us very closely. It shouldnt at all be a surpise. Numerous governments are also watching us too. Sometimes they even buy things, I have sold plans from places like Edwards AFB to Nellis AFB to Canadian agencies about conserving natural resources or something. If you put information out there, people are bound to act upon it.

Now for some serious questions...

How is the sound attenuation, did you take sound readings from equadistant angular points in a full circle around the engine at various ranges to see if the 26 dB reduction was constant, or if it simply projects the noise in two different directions, and also effectively eliminates direct ground reflection from downward pointing openings? Is the height the various enignes being compared the same, on the same ground?

Didnt you guys say back a while ago that you didnt use "mythical supersonic propane injectors"

Eric

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: re: A Revolution in Pressure Jet Technology

Post by Viv » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:31 pm

Eric wrote:Clap Clap Clap

Like I keep saying, big buisness IS watching us very closely. It shouldnt at all be a surpise. Numerous governments are also watching us too. Sometimes they even buy things, I have sold plans from places like Edwards AFB to Nellis AFB to Canadian agencies about conserving natural resources or something. If you put information out there, people are bound to act upon it.

Now for some serious questions...

How is the sound attenuation, did you take sound readings from equadistant angular points in a full circle around the engine at various ranges to see if the 26 dB reduction was constant, or if it simply projects the noise in two different directions, and also effectively eliminates direct ground reflection from downward pointing openings? Is the height the various enignes being compared the same, on the same ground?

Didnt you guys say back a while ago that you didnt use "mythical supersonic propane injectors"

Eric
Ah the other tag team member:-)

As a radio ham plotting radiation patterns is second nature;-) so yes sound has been measured from all points and at the same hight and different polar points for all engines and structure induced reverberation accounted for, all engines are mounted on the same stand at the same hight, intake opening noise has also been measured for both engines and it does not account for the difference, measurements have also been taken by other people with same results;-)

Yesterday people visiting next-door to us (200-ft) commented that the new engine was a lot quieter than the last time they visited:-) they could talk to their friends when the engine was running were as before they could not;-)

"Didn't you guys say back a while ago that you didn't use "mythical supersonic propane injectors""

No its the mythical properties of the supersonic nozzle we don't use!

Viv

Anders Troberg
Antipspambot question: 0

re: A Revolution in Pressure Jet Technology

Post by Anders Troberg » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:47 am

No its the mythical properties of the supersonic nozzle we don't use!
Are you sure that's a good idea? Those mythical properties look pretty darn good!

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: A Revolution in Pressure Jet Technology

Post by luc » Sat May 05, 2012 2:54 am

Thinking I knew what a "Revolution" was at the time ... He he he ...

Do I know better ... Or more now ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luc
Designer & Inventor