constrution questens

Moderator: Mike Everman

JOHNEP
Antipspambot question: 0

constrution questens

Post by JOHNEP » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:34 pm

for the record does the nose cone for a pressure jet need to be shaped? or can it be flat. if it can what effect would it have on the thrust.

what is the simpolest jet to build and where can i get plans. free if posible.

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: constrution questens

Post by luc » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:30 pm

Hi John,
JOHNEP wrote:for the record does the nose cone for a pressure jet need to be shaped? or can it be flat. if it can what effect would it have on the thrust.

what is the simpolest jet to build and where can i get plans. free if posible.
If you go back to my original presure jet topic, the 130R power failure thread, you will realize that I have tried a flat nose of the pressure jet and the results were not good and I lost the thrust.

As for your question about the simplest jet to build and free plans, you can always try to build a pulse jet, there is alot of models around, with free plans.

Now, if you want to build a pressure jet and the nose cone and plans are an issue, you can always get only the cone from us. As you know, we offer with any pressure jet major parts purchase, a free set of plans of your choice, as a promotion. Next to that, I don't know.

Cya,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

JOHNEP
Antipspambot question: 0

re: constrution questens

Post by JOHNEP » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:40 pm

thanks for the info i will definetly try a pulse jet. i am cind of a cheep person becaus i dont have much spending $ but i have acces to free metal so i like to biuld stuf my self.