Price Figures For Pressurejet Parts ... Look At This.

Moderator: Mike Everman

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Price Figures For Pressurejet Parts ... Look At This.

Post by luc » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:16 pm

Greetings Guys and Girls,

Now that we have our material price and completed our first nozzle, I was able to put together prices for a few parts. You guys and girls should find this message pretty interesting.

For a nozzle sutable for any 20 pounds thrust pressurejet or our GLC pressurejet version, we can sell this nozzle at $65.35 CDN, labour, top quality material and mark-up included. Now, is'nt that pretty nice price figure?

Now here is my "Bomb Shell". Try to guest at what price we can manufacture the nose cone ... Any idear ?????
Okeyyy ... Here it is ... $70.75 CDN and again, top quality SST-321 material and mark-up included.

Now, from what I see in my price figure form (SST-321 price per pound and labour) the price of the coil and hot gas included, will have you guys, fall OFF your chairs. The only thing missing for us to complete this pricing, is the actual tubing price in reference to the quantity we are ready to order.

Hooo ... By the way. As we have announced previously, when customers purchase major engine components, we give a FREE set of plans for one of the customer chosen engine type.

So ... Just for you guys to know, The PDF plans version for the 20 and 130 pounds thrust pressurejet are ready to go.

To compare pricing, when I purchased my first 130R from "Vortech", I paid $3,800.00 USD. Now, from what I see from our pricing figures, we will be able to sell a complete GLC 10K (20 Lbs.) pressurejet, around $1,100.00 CDN.

I am actually working in pricing the GLC 60K (130R) engine. It looks like it's gonna be an interesting "Bomb Shell" of its own.

So, I am actually manufacturing 3 nozzles for our 10K demo engines and test bench. Send me an Email if I need to do 4, 5 or 6, while I am set-up. Pictures will be available on our Website very soon.

Have a nice day,

Best regards,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Mr. Yuk
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: Price Figures For Pressurejet Parts ... Look At This.

Post by Mr. Yuk » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:44 am

Wow, you are amazing! I am very impressed with your price for the nosecone ($57USD). Plus the fact that you're including plans with your parts. Phenominal! I paid $100US for my nosecone and I didn't get it yet. Do you have 20lb. nosecones made?

Can you elabourate on these nozzles? They must be pretty nice.

Also, can you get pictures?

Thanks so much with coming though with this. Your hard work is already starting to pay off, for us anyway...lol!

luc

Post by luc » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:56 am

Hi M. Yuk,
Mr. Yuk wrote:Wow, you are amazing! I am very impressed with your price for the nosecone ($57USD). Plus the fact that you're including plans with your parts. Phenominal! I paid $100US for my nosecone and I didn't get it yet. Do you have 20lb. nosecones made?

Can you elabourate on these nozzles? They must be pretty nice.

Also, can you get pictures?

Thanks so much with coming though with this. Your hard work is already starting to pay off, for us anyway...lol!
Well, you know what you have to do now. Cancel your order for delivery failure reasons and ask for a refund. Viv is actually making the Jig for 20 pounder engines and our delivery dates are 10 to 15 days (This due to SST-321 normal delivery time).

The nozzles are similar to regular 20 pounder nozzles, except, we produce them in a way you can ether mount them as per the original standards or you can mount them using our designs, which include perticular proven and tested flexible hose. This design eliminates the two 90 deg. sharp turns in the hot gas line, making the assembly easier and eliminates nozzle misalignement due to termal expansion.

As for pictures, I have taken a few of our first 3 nozzles, but being a terrible photograph, the pictures are not that good. We know we should put pictures on our Website ... But mannnn ... We have 12,000 thing to do (i.e : Finishing touch to our installations, test stand, Jigs .... ect.)

So, pictures will come soon.

Now ... Come on guys, give us some orders. We are starting a price revolution here and more order I have, more material I can buy and cheaper is the price. When we talk about Stainles Steel ... It all goes down to quantity to have good prices.

As of today .... anyone can have his own pressurejet.

Best regards,

Luc
Attachments
IMG_1878.GIF
(664.34 KiB) Downloaded 629 times
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Mr. Yuk

Post by Mr. Yuk » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:22 pm

Cool, the nozzle with the flexible hose sounds pretty neat. Nosecone first though. I already emailed tipjet.com about my nosecone. For $48 less and a shorter wait I can't pass this up!

Mr. Yuk

Post by Mr. Yuk » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:03 pm

Also, will you be manufacturing heat exchanger coils for the 20 pound engine?

Viv

Post by Viv » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:03 pm

Mr. Yuk wrote:Also, will you be manufacturing heat exchanger coils for the 20 pound engine?
We make every thing up to and including fully built and tested engines with a thrust stand performance certificate.

All parts and fittings can be provided.

And at reasnable prices!

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

luc

Post by luc » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:40 pm

Hi M. Yuk,
Viv wrote:
Mr. Yuk wrote:Also, will you be manufacturing heat exchanger coils for the 20 pound engine?
We make every thing up to and including fully built and tested engines with a thrust stand performance certificate.

All parts and fittings can be provided.

And at reasnable prices!

Viv
And we do that for all engine and pressurejet models ... Valved or valveless ... Big or small.

Actually, our prices are very decent. We don't charge for Jigs and set-up, considering we keep those here, so they only thing we actually charges for, is material and labour to manufacture only.

But remember, we have no control over Stainles Steel prices and for coils, as an exemple, the tubing itself represent 4/5th of the total coil price.

So remember, what we quote is the tubing and labour to coil them only. You don't have to buy steel or other material to do the Jigs and you don't have to put 3 days of labour to make the Jigs.

Why we do this ????? ... Simple, because we have the setup to make it fast and we want those engines to be accessable to anyone that wants one.

And why free set of plans ???? ... Simple, we are keeping a good old promise here.

On this, have a nice day,

Best regards,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

luc

Post by luc » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:12 am

So ... M. Yuk,

What about that cone your pruchased ... Are you getting it ... Or what???

Let us know,

Regards,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Mr. Yuk

Post by Mr. Yuk » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:21 am

I keep checking my email frantically every few hours to see if Irena got back to me yet. I'll just call her tomarrow. I don't want to order until I find out whether or not it was charged yet on my mother's credit card. I'll let ya know, I can't wait to get this engine rollin'!!!

Just to clarify...I ordered the cone in December, it is backordered until maybe March sometime, so that is what I have been waiting for.