Looking for plans? Look here.

Moderator: Mike Everman

Tom
Antipspambot question: 0

Looking for plans? Look here.

Post by Tom » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:44 pm

As we have many people come here and ask for plans for the engines, I thought I would make it clear that many of the plans that exist can be accessed Here, the main page of this website. Other sources include within the forums of the engine type you seek. For example, search in the Jet Engine forum for plans of the KJ-66 engine, or seach in the Valveless forum for plans like the Short Lady, that aren't on the front page. Hope this helps.

Tom

If anyone else wishes to add to this, either reply or send me a PM and I will edit in as soon as I can.
Experience speaks more then hypothesizing ever can. More-so in chemistry.

Hughe
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: Looking for plans? Look here.

Post by Hughe » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:03 am

thanks tom,
if i will have need to get a plan i will search at this page to get my plan
Good luck

fcom

Post by fcom » Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Thank you Tom. Your info was really good.

luc

Post by luc » Tue May 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Tom wrote:As we have many people come here and ask for plans for the engines, I thought I would make it clear that many of the plans that exist can be accessed Here, the main page of this website. Other sources include within the forums of the engine type you seek. For example, search in the Jet Engine forum for plans of the KJ-66 engine, or seach in the Valveless forum for plans like the Short Lady, that aren't on the front page. Hope this helps.

Tom

If anyone else wishes to add to this, either reply or send me a PM and I will edit in as soon as I can.
If I'm not mistaking, these two engines http://www.pulse-jets.com/press1.htm ... Are very very similar to the two engines we've purchased few years ago on Ebay. In fact, the two we got had "Identical" aluminum chanels behind the intake system.

By the way ... This link http://www.pulse-jets.com/press1.htm should also be "Refreshed" or updated with the "Clean Gluey" schematic I saw somewhere else on the forum ... :wink:
Luc
Designer & Inventor

roland2001

Fixing the 130R

Post by roland2001 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:22 am

Going back to the original patent Gene based the claims for his engine while using round tubes for his sonic stack intake---> This being the case we can take a better look at the 130R. 75% of the area of the third intake requires the second stage to have an inside diameter of 3.625" and maybe + 1/64". The length of the 2nd stage should be increased to 15" (not including the "flaring" at the top end, (which also should be enlarged to 5/8 R)). The first stage should ID should be1.8125" and 7.5" in length, (once again not including the fluting.) A enlargement to the "R" of the first stage flute should also be made to .3125". The 1st stage should extend 1.75" into the second stage from the top of the flared section/skirt. An .0625" could be added to the third stage intake "R" if desired. The combustion chamber and tail pipe should both be increased in length by .375". I use one contiguous coil of ten as opposed to two of five. The singular metering jet is 50% greater in ID and twice the length. All in all a great deal more ambient air (mass) can now be introduced into a slightly larger combustion space. I build inline engines and have had excellent outcomes, and I hope you have good results with your "L" style engine if you are up to giving it another try. Ciao! , Roland2001