My G8-2-20

Moderator: Mike Everman

patrick35
Antipspambot question: 0

re: My G8-2-20

Post by patrick35 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:01 pm

hye LUC and VIV .
i can see on the pics that you are still wearing the snow boots ???? isn't because you are still in neck high snow ?? hihihhi .

there in st-jean , well i'm looking by the window and i didn't find some snow , hey by the way this winter i have made more then 3000 km with my motorcycle ( from end november to end march ) .

patrick .

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by luc » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:41 pm

Heyyyyyy .... PATRICKKKK ..... My mannnnnn,

What's up Budy .... Long time no seee ... Or should I say .... Long time no post ... He he he.

Heyyyy ... Patrick, we sure think about you alot ... These times. With the work load we have here, we sure could use a damn good welder and machinist.

Maybe next time you do 3000 Klm with your bick ... You should plan in doing 500 East, North East, bearing toward Roberval, Quebec and drop at our shop ... He he he.

Hey Patrick ... Why don't you become member of our forum too, at http://www.glc-inc.ca/phpbb/

Nice to see you ... Budy.

Cya,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

luc

Re: re: My G8-2-20

Post by luc » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:45 pm

Hi Bruno,
Bruno Ogorelec wrote:Luc and Viv,

I know you are not in the position to spend money on fun right now, but neither am I. My business has been in a gentle dive for far longer than I care to remember now.

You should really come south to sunny California and join the fun over the first weekend of May. Look, I'm flying over from the other side of the planet -- you must be quite a bit closer than I am (and cheaper to fly).

Bring along a flat-pack and we'll put one of your engines together while it's filmed for a TV documentary -- what better advertising can you have?

(Well, perhaps you can build a $500.- cruise missile. Now, there's an idea...)

I want to hear the BCVP story from Viv face to face, in gory detail, over beer (or a good California red). We all want to hear about your plans etc. You are fun people. You'll be right at home there.
Welll ... First weekend of may this year is a very bad timing for us.

We would love to go but I think we will have pass this one for this year.

Regards,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Dave

Post by Dave » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:25 am

Patrick

Good to hear from you! It has been a long since we last talked or typed.

3000Km on your cycle this winter! There was a time when I too would go out and scrape my seat before riding off to work, but that was a very long time ago. Now I just settle for scraping my driveway then driving to work in a well heated car.

I am planning to go up to see Luc and Viv sometime in the spring. If you are also going up that way maybe we can meet there.

Best of luck keeping your,,, parts,,, warm riding that cycle in this weather!

Dave

Anthony

Post by Anthony » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:47 am

Dave wrote: I am planning to go up to see Luc and Viv sometime in the spring. If you are also going up that way maybe we can meet there.

Dave
Tell me when you'll go, and I'll try to come too (if the hosts don't mind!).
Anthony

luc

Post by luc » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:17 am

Heyyyy .... We don't mind at all.

We will just have to shoot you after if you lay your eyes on our top secret work.

And you can count on Viv to do the shooting ... he is so craving to shoot ducks and geese and we are out of season here ... So count on him ... he he he.

By the way ... Dave should do a good juicy target ... I just wounder if he can run faster then Viv can aim ... he he he.

That should be interesting to see.

So, you guys are all welcome.

Cya,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Mr. Yuk

Post by Mr. Yuk » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:21 pm

For some reason I could not get onto the forum the last few days.

I just wanted to say, that I recieved my nosecone yesterday and I am very satisfied. The shipping only took about two days, which seemed very fast. Luc & Viv do great work and I am very happy with their service. I hope to work on my jet tonight...it should turn out well. Thanks again!!!

Tom

Post by Tom » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:28 pm

Luc wrote:Heyyyy .... We don't mind at all.

We will just have to shoot you after if you lay your eyes on our top secret work.

And you can count on Viv to do the shooting ... he is so craving to shoot ducks and geese and we are out of season here ... So count on him ... he he he.

By the way ... Dave should do a good juicy target ... I just wounder if he can run faster then Viv can aim ... he he he.

Cya,

Luc
I think they will be OK, Since when can Viv aim : oP ? Or has he been taking lessons?

Tom
Experience speaks more then hypothesizing ever can. More-so in chemistry.

Viv

Post by Viv » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:39 pm

Tom wrote:
Luc wrote:Heyyyy .... We don't mind at all.

Cya,

Luc
I think they will be OK, Since when can Viv aim : oP ? Or has he been taking lessons?

Tom
Ha! last duck hunt four ducks four shots! I think they had better start worrying:-)

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

Dave

Viv's aim

Post by Dave » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:56 pm

Scoring would appear to be easy with Viv's new record. EG:

- Four Fast Flying Foul, Four Shots = Four Dead Ducks
- One Slow moving Dave, One Shot = One Dead Dave!

Not exactly the kind of odds I was looking for.

I think I liked Viv better when he lived in England where there were no guns and the most edgy part of his personality was that quant British accent.

Luc you have now totally corrupted him to become a snow boot wearing, French speaking, gun toting, Flying Foul Flusher with a dead eye aim.

Maybe I should start thinking about buying some of that new Kevlar under ware to keep me warm on that trip up north!

Dave

PS: Anthony, if we go up at the same time just remember to keep Luc’s and Viv’s secrets. Otherwise it could get real ugly real fast. I might be able to give you a head start while Viv picks off the easy target (me), but unless you can out fly a duck…

Bruno Ogorelec

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:36 pm

On the whole, I'd rather go to California.

Anthony

Re: Viv's aim

Post by Anthony » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:15 am

Dave wrote:PS: Anthony, if we go up at the same time just remember to keep Luc’s and Viv’s secrets. Otherwise it could get real ugly real fast. I might be able to give you a head start while Viv picks off the easy target (me), but unless you can out fly a duck…
Up to that time I might have joined the reserve forces, and at the same time learned to shoot! It might calm Viv... Hehe.
Anthony

skyfrog

Post by skyfrog » Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:36 pm

Bruno Ogorelec wrote:On the whole, I'd rather go to California.
How's weather there. I am in T-shirt now.
Long live jet engine !
Horace
Jetbeetle

Bruno Ogorelec

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:17 pm

Ben wrote:It is a bit chilly in Zagreb.
Yes, it is right now. Rainy, too. We've had a frustratingly long winter. Spring should normally be in full bloom by now, but it's actually just started. T-shirt is out of question. You need a flannel shirt and a thin windbreaker to go out.

But, the weather swings wildly here. Once the sun decides to shine for earnest, it's T-shirt weather in a single day and the next day we have to turn up air-conditioning to strong. The beauty of continental climate. By the time I have to travel, it may well be as hot here as in California.

Mr. Yuk

Post by Mr. Yuk » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:46 pm

Well the weather is beautiful here in Pennsylvania now. We had a long, cold winter but is warm out now. I can't wait to get out and fly my r/c plane!