1962 ad for small jet engine from Gluhareff Helicopters

Moderator: Mike Everman

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: 1962 ad for small jet engine from Gluhareff Helicopters

Post by Viv » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:27 pm

Mike Everman wrote:
viv wrote:....preliminary results show we can run from diesel or normal jet fuel, and performance and SFC is significantly enhanced; at the moment noise does not look to be an issue anymore.
Casual bomshell, that. What's the schedule for any disclosure on the details of this?
If all goes according to plan then the tail end of the first quarter of 2005, thats just to give us time to dot eyes and cross tees:-)

We will probably beat that though so I hope to post some interesting videos on what we have been up to for the last six months fairly soon, but you know how it is with plans:-)

I don't want to go in to the second quarter as thats our anniversary for cracking the 130R problem and I want to beat it with the new engines:-)

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

Viv

Post by Viv » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:29 pm

Bruno Ogorelec wrote:
Mike Everman wrote:Casual bomshell, that.
You can say that again. "Oh, and we also managed got controlled fusion the other day..." Viv, you're a bad boy. But, I'd never have you any other way. Congratulations.
Oh controlled fusion! did that last month but it was a dud! couldn't get to sleep with the damn thing glowing in the dark all the time:-)

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

Tom
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Tom » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:36 pm

Same problem, my little baby Tokamak is also quite bad in terms of noise, have to reache over to my desk to turn it off when it becomes unbearable around 1am. Still, cant beat a fusion reactor for powering your workstation...

Tom
Experience speaks more then hypothesizing ever can. More-so in chemistry.

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:40 pm

You guys will be the first to know when I crack gravity. I have this daydream where I'm calling all of my trusted technical friends exclaiming: "come over quick, I'm afraid to turn it off!!!"
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:40 am

Good reading, Ben. I am interested in sonoluminescence, too.

Mark

Post by Mark » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:14 am

Viv,
Have you guys tried any linear designs using the Gluhareff air/fuel method? Or is side porting the only way in your opinion? I remember seeing an add in some 70's (?) magazine of a linear pressure jet of sorts with great claims of thrust as well, something exceeding Gluhareff's side-porting.
I'm very interested in your "noise doesn't seem to be an issue" research. Have you all lost your hearing by now? ; )
Mark
Presentation is Everything

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:20 pm

"Lost your hearing" LOL now that's a solution I didn't think of. Thanks, Mark!

luc

Post by luc » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:20 pm

Hi Guys,

It's me ... Luc ... Remember?

Told you guys that we had something to "Trow you guys OFF your chairs"... He he he ... I Love this.

Realise one thing. When you have two parts, held together with bolts ... You then have "An assembly"

When you take Viv and Luc and put them together, you then have "A powerfull creation machine" ... He he he.

Again, all this take resources, time and money. Any one of you wants to join??? We live in dead center of a province where it is damn cold ... he he he.

As for details ... Welllll, not yet ... We still have a few deadlines and others to beat ... But they will come ... Soon ... Very soon.

By the way, you guys should have seen Viv ... On its new snow mobile, with a smile spliting his face in two ... Actually, the only thing you could see of him, was a set of theet going by at 50 Mph ... He he he.

Stay posted guys ... There is more to come.

Cya,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

luc

Post by luc » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:26 pm

By the way ...

Where is Kenneth?????????????????

I need to have a word with him.

Anyone Knows??????????

Cya,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Mr. Yuk

Post by Mr. Yuk » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:57 am

I am not sure, but I know one of E. Gluhareff's helis is in a Aeronautical Musium in Texas, or Arizona...wish I could remember. I'll ask Irina the next time I speak with her. I would love to see it one day.

luc

Post by luc » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:54 pm

booo
Luc
Designer & Inventor

luc

Post by luc » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:46 pm

Hi guys,

Reading back all the above messages about engines, inline, bomb shell ... ect...ect. I beleive this thread is the best place to give you guys an update of where we are.

So here is the update on Conception GLC inc. operations status.

The actual shop it self is completed. The only things missing is the electricity and a few machines.

Storage area (To store a good suply of all your desired babies and parts) is done and insulated.

Now we are proceeding with the office, so our nice operation secretary (Nicole) will be nice, joyfull and warm. Actually, she is in the process of purchasing the tools and machinery required to do mass and fast production.

As of today, we actually have 4 active members pushing Conception GLC inc. forward and this week I will be training the 5th member (David, with his natural computer skills) to become our draftman and produce mass quantity of drawings.

So, if Viv can leave his girl friend alone for a while, we should get in full operation at the end of next week or the week after at the most.

So, get ready guys ... We are coming like a speeding train or at the speed of a bullet out of mark's gun ... he he he.

Told youuuuuuuu ... X-Mass is coming ...... He he he.

Cya,

Luc
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:07 pm

The buildup and hype are reminiscent of Dean Kaman and the Segway! Will it change the way we build cities? Will it change transportation as we know it? When do you appear on "Good Morning America" ? ;-)

Viv

Post by Viv » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:28 pm

Mike Everman wrote:The buildup and hype are reminiscent of Dean Kaman and the Segway! Will it change the way we build cities? Will it change transportation as we know it? When do you appear on "Good Morning America" ? ;-)
No, yes, and soon:-)

Viv
PS do they do a good morning Canada do you think?

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

Viv

Post by Viv » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:40 pm

Mike Everman wrote:The buildup and hype are reminiscent of Dean Kaman and the Segway! Will it change the way we build cities? Will it change transportation as we know it? When do you appear on "Good Morning America" ? ;-)
As another answer I am itching to get started in the workshop! 8 hours a day and a five hundred gallon propane tank to play with:-)

My idea of heaven:-) the only trouble is what designs to start playing with in my spare time? I have a load of tip jet designs to try out as well as the comercial pressure jets to get in to production so its going to be tough deciding what to play with out of the design archive I have amassed:-)

Maybe we could start a new side line in offering pulse jet vacations? you come and stay with us and for a small very reasnable fee get to play in the workshop and use the test facilities:-)

On second thoughts maybe thats a bad idea? we would end up with twenty people camping out on the lawn and never going home:-)

Oh and one other thing! our workshop has been re-zoned as an industrial area! I can run what I like in business hours and nobody can say a thing against it, how *ucking cool is that!

Viv

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire