pressure jet CAD files download

Moderator: Mike Everman

marianoaldogaston
Antipspambot question: 0

pressure jet CAD files download

Post by marianoaldogaston » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:26 pm

I am looking for the cad files to download for free.
for peoople in latin america it is imposible to pay that much just for plans, because it like a year salary.
and here is more expensive that de materials.
I think that i never will get enought money to make the engine, but still want the plans to learn in details how it works.
so please if somebody have the cd it will be nice to put it in an ftp server. or if they don´t want to share just send it to me in an email.

[/b]

Tom

Re: pressure jet CAD files download

Post by Tom » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:29 pm

Doe's anyone even have such files? I know there was a retouched drawing, and I know luc is working on such plans, but that is for GLC Conception, so I am pretty sure they won't be free. The drawing will help you understand the engine just like any CAD designs would. What CAD software do you use?

Tom
Experience speaks more then hypothesizing ever can. More-so in chemistry.

marianoaldogaston

Post by marianoaldogaston » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:27 pm

I have here a copy of autocad 2000, I don´t use too much, I have it just to see files.
I already have the plans for the g8-2-5 engine but I don´t understand well, I have the hope to get the drawings of the g8-2-130, so if some day I could make it, it will be more easy becouse is bigger.
I have the dream of make a go-kart with 3 engines of 130lbs.
i have no money, but here almost the 80% of the cars runs on compressed natural gas. so i have acces to cheaps electrovalves and tanks. and used parts maybe I am just dreaming but some day...

marianoaldogaston

Post by marianoaldogaston » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:49 pm

i just found a 3d model in rhinoceros of the engine of 20lbs, so i have a better idea of how it works, but the model is incomplete
please, the people that already buy the cdrom, share this files with the rest of us.

Tom

Post by Tom » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:03 pm

Hate to be annoying man, but I don't think many people would publicly advertise making these files you are on about available. Surely they would be breaking some of copyright law...I had a caution a while back about breeching copyright with some rocket engine plans I had bought. I hadn't given it much thought at the time, as I didn't want all their work to go to waste, it being a relatively small business. Jesus, I sound like I have been brainwashed by the RIAA. Sorry, it's the topic in ICT right now.

Tom

marianoaldogaston

Post by marianoaldogaston » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:12 pm

I am sure that you have a lot of mp3 downloaded form kazaa or edonkey, and you don´t care about these copyrights.

Tom

Post by Tom » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:52 pm

I would never use Kazaa, but you have a point. I care about copyrights, but when it comes to people who have already made more money then they can spend, I have to ask whats the point. Even if I use p2p, I still buy many CD's, more then I would if I hadn't had the oppourtunity to sample the music first. I actually buy the majority of what I listen to, as I have a good setup, and I don't want to have to put up with the quality loss that results from MPEG3 or other types of compression. Compare metallica to Renne Caldera, think of the income differences. I care about the small people, as political as it sounds.

Tom

As a footnote, Renne was the one whos plans I almost gave out, he designed the micro hybrid.

PS, I have no problem with anyone giving you these plans, all I am saying is that it would be wiser to not tell the entire community, becuase you always get someone who sees and then decides to tell on you. Stick to e-mails or ftp as you mentioned.

marianoaldogaston

Post by marianoaldogaston » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:21 am

you have a point too. but I can´t aford the cost of the cd and shipping, so I depend of the solidarity of the people that already have it.
I undertand about copyright issues, but I want the plans for educational pourpuse, and not for sale. and remeber that I am not in USA, so this work have not copyright here.

marianoaldogaston

Post by marianoaldogaston » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:42 am

you are so right!!! well in this country the goverment toke away all the money that people had in the bank, and one day to another with devaluation we get all poor. what could we expect about copyrights?

Hank

Post by Hank » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:38 am

Yeah- Anybody in the US remember the Savings and Loan scam of the early eighties? I saw factory workers of real ability get their souls crushed along with their dreams.
After that it was the unions......who were then replaced by nonindigenous peoples.
You want something for nothing? Sure. Here.
Hank

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by Viv » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:34 am

marianoaldogaston wrote:I am looking for the cad files to download for free.
for peoople in latin america it is imposible to pay that much just for plans, because it like a year salary.
and here is more expensive that de materials.
I think that i never will get enought money to make the engine, but still want the plans to learn in details how it works.
so please if somebody have the cd it will be nice to put it in an ftp server. or if they don´t want to share just send it to me in an email.

[/b]
Hi Mariano

Yes the availible plans CAD packaged plans are expensive but they are also as has been pointed out copyright so can not be legally copied.

I understand your frustration but the plans for the smaller Glueharef engines are identical to the larger engines but for the scale so if you have the five pound engine plans you all ready have most of what you want.

You will not I am afraid deduce much from looking at the plans or the technical manuels that are supplied on CD ether, Eugene Glueharef did not as most people claim give away the secrets of his pressure jet engines to any one person or wright them down in his fabled notes.

Plenty of people claim to have been his best budy and recieved the only version of his secret notes but its just talk!

So what you have is three or four people peddling sets of plans at high prices that are all differant and mostly not accurate.

The information supplied is only so you can build an engine not understand how it works, plenty of wishfull physics but no hard facts on how to do it your it your self or sort out a problem if it does not run.

If you build a 130R as per the CAD plans it wont work! we proved that and spent four months finding out why, the plans are wrong! god knows were they came from but they are not worth a penny.

If all you want is to power a go kart on the cheap (I understand your economic situation) then go for a differant and simpler engine as the coil assembly in a pressure jet will cost you nearly $800 to build on its own.

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

marianoaldogaston

Post by marianoaldogaston » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:59 am

i think that witch national part i can make the engine work witch 1/3 of the money that with USA parts, but i will take your advice and will make the kart with a valveless pulse jet. thank you.