successful 3lbs thermojet

Moderator: Mike Everman

ganuganu
Antipspambot question: 125

successful 3lbs thermojet

Post by ganuganu » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 pm

iam really really really really really haaaaaaaapppppppppyyyyyyy to inform you people that i have finally made my 3lbs thermojet running,special thanks to eric(beck technology) for uploading the free plans..And also i would like to thank a special person "METIZ" because after each and every test he would give me some suggestion and ideas how to make it work..

you can see that it runs using compressed air,because i have not flared the intakes properly and the intakes tubes were little small than the specified diameter..

THANKS TO PULSEJET FORUM FOR THE IDEAS

here,s the link take a look at it guys..and give me some replys :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
its really awesome,fascinating,excellent,marvelous to look it red hot..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A7jAV8-1r4

Vermin
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: successful 3lbs thermojet

Post by Vermin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:13 am

Congratulations...now that you are addicted (LOL) ...finish the build...thermojets are fun units....if you get it right they will self start (no air).....enjoy.
V
Vern
A desire to destroy as many man made hydrocarbon compounds as possible in one lifetime.

ganuganu
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: successful 3lbs thermojet

Post by ganuganu » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 am

Vermin wrote:Congratulations...now that you are addicted (LOL) ...finish the build...thermojets are fun units....if you get it right they will self start (no air).....enjoy.
V
thank you sir..really iam addicted to pulsejet engines after seeing it running red hot.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: