Finally trying that Thunderchine...

Moderator: Mike Everman

Johansson
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: Finally trying that Thunderchine...

Post by Johansson » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Ha ha, I hope that lawn don´t belong to anyone that cares about it! I did the same thing on my mother´s lawn a couple of years ago, she didn´t say anything though. Just the regular head-shaking... :mrgreen:

You are on the right track with the engine, it sure gets enough fuel from the looks of the flames.

GRIM
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by GRIM » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:26 pm

zohrke wrote:GRIM: If this version is not enough for your sound analysis or whatever you are up to with the audio, contact me. I can then send you a zip file or such with fresh juicy uncompressed DV audio. :)
No, That will do fine , thanks for posting it , The grass , :lol: :lol: , well it will grow back, sort of, given time , :lol:

bmkiran88
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by bmkiran88 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 am

HI,
i'm kiran and i'm new to pulsejets and to the forum..
i was very much impressed by the thunderchine and took it up for fabrication.. but now when it comes for testing it simply wont start but gives a howling sound and thats it... could you please help me in starting it up...?
here are some of the specifications...
fuel injectors: 2x1x7mm pseudo roscojector shaped at 100mm from the flare, compressed air for start up and manual ignition..
i dont know where i am going wrong... plz help me...
i've uploaded a video regarding the same in the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bmkiran88?f ... scdXlU8E2Y

milisavljevic
Antipspambot question: 125

¡Aviso!

Post by milisavljevic » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 am

Greetings.

No maintenance for the original Thunderchine plans thread, or any subsequent threads, will be forthcoming.

As I am no longer a member or a participant in this forum, existing builds will be supported via email only.
If you have not already received a valid email address from me, one will be forwarded to you in due course.

Prospective builders are advised to look elsewhere for plans. If you are NOT a novice builder, I recommend
you search for pulsejet plans from that most excellent, mild-mannered of active, on-forum builders, Metiz.

M.
no safe haven for merchant scum

for ye merchants who do the prop'r t'ing only if
ye be haul'd-up on charges b'fore ye ship-mates
an' threat'nd wit' forfeiture of all ye precious loot
hear this - so-called stand-up guys YE BE NOT

avast!
Cap'n M.