Test run with an Audience

Moderator: Mike Everman

Parker

Test run with an Audience

Post by Parker » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:10 pm

Hello,

Tomorrow, I get to run my lockwood for the University of Missouri's Physics open house. All together there should be about 300 in attendence....I'm excited, but at the same time I am kind of reluctant to do it. I don't know if it will be appreciated for what it is....Most individuals I talk to, about pulse, jets truly don't care to learn anything about them or give them a moment of thought. They are video taping it, so I should be able to put it up sometime, if there is any interest. It probably won't run because there are people watching, thats how it always goes for me :).....

Parker

Anthony
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Anthony » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:49 am

I'm sure it's gonna run. Just check all your stuff as many times as you can, and just do as usual to start it and you'll have no problem!

By the way, I can tell you that, people always like stuff that burns or does noise. When I was younger, I used to launch small rockets and would get tenths of bypassers stopping for the launch (hehe).

Good luck!

sparks
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by sparks » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:47 am

Good luck !
I'm sure you will get the attention from even the most uninterrested in the audience.
I know everyone who for the first time really feels a sound (cutting through their bones and brains ;-)) will remember it for quite some time.
That's one of the things that make pulsejets so special.