The wedding of VPJ and GEET

Moderator: Mike Everman

Gasparri

The wedding of VPJ and GEET

Post by Gasparri » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Hello, I am known as Gasparri. I delve into conceptual physics and stuff generally in skype conferences
addressing issues such a Boaz Einstein condensate analogies, Higgs field and internal black hole structure.

On watching your VPJ's in action my attention is drawn most to that wonderful production of
heat. It occurs to me that you have here an abundance of wasted plasma that could be cycled
right back into thrust generation. If I had access to one of your engines I would take some 1/2"
steel tubing, about 10 feet, fill it with steel BB's and then wind it around the hottest part of the
engine securely, One end if the tube I would attach to a fuel bubbler which is gassed by a capture
funnel in the exaust stream. Exaust pressure bubble gasses fuel through the tube where it reacts
in the plasma producing GEET gas which is then delivered out the other end of the tube into the
combustion chamber of the engine.

A fuel consisting of 20% diesel, 10% methyl Alcohol, and 70% water should yield efficient result.

G_

metiz
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: The wedding of VPJ and GEET

Post by metiz » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Sounds like a plan to me - do it!

However - you basically just use the heat of the engine coupled with your system as a fuel pump, only one that has quite a lot of aditional equipment and probably won't do away with the other (starting) fuel source all together. It might make the engine more efficient, as in - thrust per unit of fuel - but all advantages you gain will be nullified by the added weight, drag, bulk and complexity.

My 2 cents.
Quantify the world.

Eric
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Eric » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Is this supposed to be a M. spoof or something?

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases

Gasparri

Post by Gasparri » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:30 am

Eric wrote:Is this supposed to be a M. spoof or something?

No. All that beautiful heat needs to be absorbed into a fuel modification
system, I venture GEET as a model to build from.

Consider that one could concoct a flat spiral about the surface of the pulse jet
then a second skin thus creating a draft tunnel through which superheated
reaction gases can be delivered to the combustion chamber.

As for building one myself current limitations, age, and health do not permit.

However, parts of my brain still work and you are welcome to the rebound.

Thanks,

G_

Ghrey
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by Ghrey » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:17 am

I have considered such schemes in the past, I have neither the time nor equipment currently to execute any designs so derived.

FYI; Careful selection of materials is a must for the hotter parts of any thermal capture system...

.:. More L8R in another Thread .:.

;-)
In the process of moving, from the glorified phone booth we had to the house we have.

No real time to work on jets, more space, no time.

Life still complicated.