Nikola Tesla Valveular Conduit?

Moderator: Mike Everman

Charles

Nikola Tesla Valveular Conduit?

Post by Charles » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey all,

A fair few years ago I came across Nikola Tesla's Disc Turbine and also his invention of the valvular conduit which is listed in with his invention. Well I've had this for ages sitting around and I'm chatting up a perspex company here where I live to get my modification cut-out, to see if anything I've done works and if I get enough, I'll make a version out of 316SS with 316Ti or straight Ti inter-fins.

But apart from that, I also came across a more up-to-date or re-invented model and as such I've only seen one image of it ever, and never again have I come past it or even heard of it. So I'd like your thoughts on anyone who's seen anything like a Tesla valvular conduit please let me know :)
Attachments
Charlie.jpg
Charlie.jpg (6.72 KiB) Viewed 5076 times

Ghrey
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: Nikola Tesla Valveular Conduit?

Post by Ghrey » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:30 am

Somewhere in my packed away research library I have a reference that states that the design as drawn by Tesla worked, and that the setup, once heated to operating temperature, sustained and operated the turbine. I do not at this time have access to this reference.

It is out there . . .
In the process of moving, from the glorified phone booth we had to the house we have.

No real time to work on jets, more space, no time.

Life still complicated.

Charles

Post by Charles » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:59 pm

I'm trying to get my design made atm, been really busy all-day.. Adjusting things and making bits easier in explanation to the perspex cutters and I'm still trying to work out if this is the right way to have it built, in 1-2mm layers stacked with a plate either end holding the fins or a thicker piece of perspex cut length ways eliminating rougher surfaces with the stacked model, but that could work more to the advantage of providing more friction in the opposite direction?

Thanks for the reply about the Nikola Tesla valvular conduit mate, I've seen a more squarer design in the past and I'm sure it was on some www like keelynet or some other free energy site, nowt much more was said then.. Interpretation of conduit or something vague and unhelpful listed with a sole image of someone holding a lattice.

Trying to work out the average throughput of air though petal-valves on a combustion cylinder of a desired size, I've a thread about petal-valve opening sizes and I've gotta go find it in a while an see what's mentioned this is all so I can then workout the size of the valvular conduit needed.. Crazy variables!

All the best, thanks for the insight mate :)
Charlie

Ghrey
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by Ghrey » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:30 am

Happy to do what I can, just wish I could send you a scan I suspect it would answer some questions. Un-burying my library is now higher up my list...

Cheers
In the process of moving, from the glorified phone booth we had to the house we have.

No real time to work on jets, more space, no time.

Life still complicated.