pulse jet investigations.

Moderator: Mike Everman

Chadly33
Antipspambot question: 0

pulse jet investigations.

Post by Chadly33 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:00 am

dont know if this has been posted before ? My simple mind cant understand it but there are lots of pretty pictures and graphs!http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/theses/availabl ... ed/etd.pdf
Bribie Islands resident mad scientist!http://www.geocities.com/ozpulse@y7mail ... 5835711956

metiz
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: pulse jet investigations.

Post by metiz » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:10 am

You got me at interesting pictures :P Haven't seen this one around, good work must.....READ!..... PRETTY PICTURES!!
Quantify the world.

milisavljevic
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by milisavljevic » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:57 am

Thanks, Chad!

One of the blokes behind this report has posted here before, thus some of this material was made available.

It is nice to have it all in one document! While I personally have problems with the thinking (or lack thereof)
behind certain conclusions reached in the paper(s), the data is nonetheless useful for study (and pretty :wink: ).

(Disinformation conveniently mixed in with tasty bits that I don't have to pay for is always appreciated! :D )

Yummy!

Cheers,
M.
no safe haven for merchant scum

for ye merchants who do the prop'r t'ing only if
ye be haul'd-up on charges b'fore ye ship-mates
an' threat'nd wit' forfeiture of all ye precious loot
hear this - so-called stand-up guys YE BE NOT

avast!
Cap'n M.

Bruno Ogorelec
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Well, I tickles me pink that they were honest enough to cite my paper among the literature. Though, I really do wonder what the f*** they might have found there that was useful, given the broad range of serious studies that were used in their research. Maybe it was good for a laugh in the coffee break...