TP 180 PULSE JET FOR SALE

Moderator: Mike Everman

adam
Antipspambot question: 0
Location: california is home town but currently in new mexico

TP 180 PULSE JET FOR SALE

Post by adam » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:19 pm

HEY EVERYONE JUST LETTING YOU GUYS NO IM SELLING MY TP 180 PULSE JET ONE THAT ERIC BUILT FOR ME, I AM IN MONEY PROBLEMS SO UNFORTUNELY I HAVE TO GET RID OF IT, I POSTED IT ON EBAY IF ANY BODY IS INTERESTED IN IT, IT MIGHT NOT BE VIEWABLE AS ON EBAY AS OF RIGHT NOW SINCE I JUST POSTED IT BUT IT SHOULD BEON THERE IN A COUPLE OF HOURS OR BY TOMMARRO EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT adamrenwald@yahoo.com

adam

Post by adam » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:10 pm

hey eric, i had forrgotton how much i purchaced that tp 180 pulse jet, do you remember how much you sold it to me for cuz ive bought a whole bunch of things and forgot, i dont know if im asking to much on ebay for it because i have no bids and theres only two days left, the bid is at starting at 700$ do you think that is too much for that engine or does anyone else know?

Jim Berquist

Eric MIA

Post by Jim Berquist » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Hey Adam! Been a while sence hearing from you!

A few people have been trying to contact Eric including my self and he

seems to be MIA! :roll:
WHAT TO FRAP, IT WORKED![url=callto://james.a.berquist]Image[/url]

adam

Post by adam » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:56 pm

maybe one of his engines exploded on him.lol

adam

Post by adam » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:39 pm

well if any body is wanting or was lookin at the 85lb thrust tp 180 pulse jet i have on ebay, i just revised the listing so the new starting bid is at 600$ instead of 700$ like i said, i dont know if i was asking to much but i think someone might get it for 600$ and because there are 0 bids and only a day and some change left so i think that is a reasonable deal. just letting any body know in here who might be lookin for one!

Eric

Post by Eric » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:03 am

Nah Im still alive and kicking... just very involved with things.

I had to delete all the email addresses listed on my site because litterally hundreds of spam messages were getting through the filter per day per account...

Working more on heating and power generating systems now than propulsion engines. Propulsion is a pretty limited market but heat and power is a little bit bigger :)

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases

adam

Post by adam » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:55 pm

hey guys just letting any one know who ever is wanting to buy a pulse jet that a have relisted my p jet again on ebay cuz no one really seemed to be interested cuz of what i was asking for it i guess?, so i went ahead and dropped the price down too 400$ starting bid and a buy it now price for 500$. ( tp 180 pulse jet) i just posted it on ebay so it may take a minute to a few hours to be searchable.