PULSEJET SILVERJET PROBLEMS....

Moderator: Mike Everman

MANOLO
Antipspambot question: 125

PULSEJET SILVERJET PROBLEMS....

Post by MANOLO » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 pm

hello friends someone has this model pulsejet.?
I have one to buy and go but when you remove the air to ..... my pulse jets will never ever made ​​this happen ....
Anyone know how to solve this problem.
I never liked suction pulses

gone2fly

Re: PULSEJET SILVERJET PROBLEMS....

Post by gone2fly » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:40 pm

I am not 100% sure what you are asking. I think your jet only runs when you blow air into it. Hose to fuel tank needs to be short. Fuel tank OUTLET needs to be about 15 mm below engine INLET. Fuel injecter might be bad. Fuel injector hole might be plugged or have dirt in hole. Reed valves might be damaged. Engine might have wrong reed valve. Engine head might have damage.

I think if you use online English to Spain translator you will understand what I am saying.

MANOLO

Post by MANOLO » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:11 am

if I understood ... here I leave my video ... I bought the Silverjet, the page said it worked, and again is not able to keep up without air ..... Dynajet tube and not a passing problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPPCh8c8cHU

Mark

Post by Mark » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:21 pm

What fuel are you using? Maybe you could use a smaller metering jet or try some methanol if you haven't already.
Presentation is Everything

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:29 pm

One time I had made a fuel tank out of a plastic bottle with a hole in the bottom. I had a loose fitting cap on the top that restricted the fuel from flowing enough to sustain the jet. And the fuel line diameter is important too if on occasion you use the really skinny silicone fuel lines. I can't tell what fuel you are using, if it is a denatured alcohol or something else or if you have a large enough hole in the top of your jar fuel tank to prevent a partial vacuum from forming if you just have the one hole for the fuel line. My Bailey jet came with three sizes of metering jets for different fuel blends or alititudes I suppose.
It's probably not the case with your jet but another time I had an oiled reed to prevent rusting and that little bit of oil made the reed sticky enough to refuse to start the jet. When I cleaned the oil off, it started right up. Funny how delicate such a noisy jet can be.
Presentation is Everything

MANOLO

Post by MANOLO » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

HOLA SURE THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE FUEL
I USE GASOLINE 95

Anyone know how to make cones that are made after such pulse push to win ... as calculated.
thanks