valveless pulsejet bike

Moderator: Mike Everman

ganuganu
Antipspambot question: 125

valveless pulsejet bike

Post by ganuganu » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 am

hello everybody iam ganesh,studying mechanical engineering,i have got to make project..so i have decided to make a valveless pulsejet bike...can you guys help me out...

i want to know what are things needed to make a valveless pulsejet bike...i.e :- parts needed to make a valveless pulsejet bike.. :?:

Johansson
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: valveless pulsejet bike

Post by Johansson » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:31 am

ganuganu wrote:hello everybody iam ganesh,studying mechanical engineering,i have got to make project..so i have decided to make a valveless pulsejet bike...can you guys help me out...

i want to know what are things needed to make a valveless pulsejet bike...i.e :- parts needed to make a valveless pulsejet bike.. :?:
That is easy, you only need two things. A valveless pulsejet and a bicycle. :D

If you do some research in the valveless forum you will find plenty of drawings and advice on how to build an engine, how to fit it to a bike you should be able to figure out yourself.

Cheers!
/Anders

ganuganu

Post by ganuganu » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 am

Johansson wrote:
ganuganu wrote:hello everybody iam ganesh,studying mechanical engineering,i have got to make project..so i have decided to make a valveless pulsejet bike...can you guys help me out...

That is easy, you only need two things. A valveless pulsejet and a bicycle. :D

If you do some research in the valveless forum you will find plenty of drawings and advice on how to build an engine, how to fit it to a bike you should be able to figure out yourself.

Cheers!
/Anders
i think i found some of the things to build a pulsejet engine…

1. valveless pulsejet engine.
2.high pressure fuel pump.
3.battery.
4.spark plug for ignition system..
5.a bicycle.

i think these are the things needed to make a pulsejet bike..i will surely post a video when iam finished with it…first i have to make a budget for my project..

Rocket Man

Post by Rocket Man » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:05 am

/Anders[/quote]i think i found some of the things to build a pulsejet engine…

1. valveless pulsejet engine.
2.high pressure fuel pump.
3.battery.
4.spark plug for ignition system..
5.a bicycle.

i think these are the things needed to make a pulsejet bike..i will surely post a video when iam finished with it…first i have to make a budget for my project..[/quote]

You do not need high pressure pump if you use propane. You do not need a battery if you use a high voltage furnace ignition transformer. Muffler pipe from your local muffle shop and EMT electrical conduit work great for building an engine.