Hubert Leubner German 90 er pulse jet

Moderator: Mike Everman

sammy
Antipspambot question: 125

Hubert Leubner German 90 er pulse jet

Post by sammy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 pm

(Paul from Aus down under) I have just taken delivery of a pulse jet engine manufactured by Hubert from Gernmany.
May I just state that this pulse jet engine is a work of art!! I was looking for a manufacturer of pulse jets when I found a comment regarding the quality of these engines from Nitro on this forum who also purchased a pulse jet engine from Hubert.
These engines are laser welded and the machining of the valve head and plate is exceptional. Not to mention that Hubert is a pleasure to do buisness with and is as honest as the day is long.
I am extremely happy with the pulse jet engine I have purchased from Hubert and if anyone from any part of the world who reads this forum and is wanting to purchase a TO QUALITY pulse jet engine look no further than Huberts German pulse jets.
If you are interested you can veiw his website just Google Days of Speed and Thunder Huberts contact details are on the website. Its an amazing must see website for RC Pulse jet plane enthusiasts.

nitro

Re: Hubert Leubner German 90 er pulse jet

Post by nitro » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:41 am

Hi Sammy.Good to here you got your Pulse Jet trouble free.I am in Perth West Australia.Please ring me on my moble phone.0488927528 if you read this.My first test run was last Wednesday,18th-8-2010.I put it on YouTube under lomasck .If the fuel pump was set spot on it would start instantly. :D

zono

Post by zono » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi all,

we also have this great Hubert 90er pulse jet. We measured 90 N thrust (~ 18 lbs) on test stand ! Very good stuff !

zono
Attachments
hubert-90er-pj.jpg

nitro

Post by nitro » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:45 am

I tested my ER90 yesterday trying two different fuel injectors of my own,both giving 13lbs of thrust using 360mls per minute on a 40% gasoline and 60% kerosine mix.1.5% two stroke oil added to for pump and reeds.Same thrust with or without the weed blower faced at it.Any ideas on how you are getting 5lbs more thrust.

MANOLO

Post by MANOLO » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:58 am

Hello it has to add to the mixture:
53 % kerosene
40 % petrol
7 % acetone