NEW GERMAN 90er Pulse Jet

Moderator: Mike Everman

metiz
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: NEW GERMAN 90er Pulse Jet

Post by metiz » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 am

I think it's because not everybody has a spare grand lying around to buy a half decent TIG welder
Quantify the world.

MANOLO

Post by MANOLO » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 am

TIG is clean as you say.
but a tig welding thin sheet. very expensive.
buy more equipment and test some more.
and our result was a disaster.
mig use with great results .....
after you pass with an abrasive wheel of a thousand leaves, and is perfect.
to keep in mind that flown many times. and that the tube is black in a few flights .... After the result is very acceptable''
thank you very much for answering.
I know you a lot of pages to look and see things that you manufacture.

MANOLO

Post by MANOLO » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 am

metiz wrote:I think it's because not everybody has a spare grand lying around to buy a half decent TIG welder
metiz is right.
I use co2 than food and the bottle is coca cola company.
not everyone can buy a bottle of rent.
of all pulses that manufactures only sold one. and not be profitable to buy a tig.
my pulse go perfect and fabricated identical to each other ....
4 axis cnc used to manufacture the parts.
also to consider that my pulses are super cheap.
I can spend the budget to anyone.
Attachments
pulssuuss0005-TAPA.jpg
anagrama.jpg
P8110017.JPG

Bruce Simpson

Post by Bruce Simpson » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

metiz wrote:I think it's because not everybody has a spare grand lying around to buy a half decent TIG welder
TIG welders are now a *lot* cheaper than they used to be.

You can get started with a brand-new system for as little as US$350 thanks to modern inverter technology and the influence of cheap Chinese labor.

The TIG I use is a 200A AC/DC pulse unit and it cost me NZ$1,300 (US$900) with torch, tungstens, foot-pedal, regulator and cables. You don't need anything nearly so expensive to weld stainless. A cheap 100A inverter TIG will do just fine. I usually use just 20-30A when welding 0.5mm stainless.

If you go the second-hand route you can often pick up a good DC inverter-TIG for a couple of hundred dollars with all the accessories.

I'm about half-way through filming my video tutorial for those interested in TIG welding materials such as thin stainless. It also gives lots of information regarding machine choice, setup and things such as gas-lenses etc.

MANOLO

Post by MANOLO » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:01 am

bruce hello thank you very much for answering. I went on a Spanish forum. because in the end had a lot of people a little envious. I put all my works of thousands of turbines and manufactured thousands of pulses.
i was registered for many years to this.
but I answered a lot. Now to start my career in this forum.
that my translation may be something bad.
I put a picture of my team tig welding inverter.
the problem is that no firing arc. i was making high voltage circuits inductors, but I got nothing to blow up an initial spark.

MANOLO

Post by MANOLO » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 am

photos mi tig weld
Attachments
P2090001.JPG
P2090003.JPG

sammy

Post by sammy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Hello again nitro
I have been in contact by phone with Hubert and have now ordered a 90er pulse jet from him. He is very genuine and great to talk to. Thought I would let you know as it was you comments which first caught my attention I am glad I have odered the jet. I am confident that I wont get ripped of as Beck technologies have done to me.

nitro

Post by nitro » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Great to hear Sammy.Did you order one wth a spark plug or without.Fuel injected or carburettor.I would like to know how there carburettor Pulse jets Fuel system works.Come to think of it ,even my fuel injected Pulse jet system I have yet to learn about.I dont know which fuel pump I have to buy or how to power it yet to.Hubert sead I will have about 20% throttle range.These Pulse Jets with power from 2 to 19 lbs will just flame out when trying to do this when flying.Anyway Sammy when you get your Pulse Jet Let us know.
chris

Reichenberg

Post by Reichenberg » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi all,

I fly the 90er Pulse Jet since 2 Years from http://www.pulsorohr.de on my He 162. Much Power and runs fantastic. My Heinkel weight over 8500gr. and she´s going over 320km per hour

The Thrust(over 8kg) and Sound is incredible. I never seen a more powerful Pulsejet!!!! Also the Quality and Service is awesome!!! Stefan Heuel the Owner from pulsorohr is very kindly and a helpful guy!! :D :D :D

The He 162 with the 90er Pulsejet are on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6yzqatuzUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMXEWhfPy5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScVuXyuj28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl99I6XukwM
Regards
Reichenberg

nitro

Post by nitro » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Nitro here.I know I Have been a bit slow here but I decided to build a test bed for the er90.With a Brushed 25amp Mpi electronic speed control( ESC), a cheep servo tester and a USA made flightworks fuel pump,model 450-C I am ready for a test run.I just put it on YouTube( lomasck ). My first film, showing how the fuel injection will go in the jet when running .I tryed using a Festo fuel filter in the suction side but it only traps air like these new gas turbine air traps.the small Hayes filter works perfect.

nitro

Post by nitro » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 am

I just want to note I made a mistake when I wrought earlier www.zjet.it It wasnt. It was suppost to be www.z-jet.it Sorry to anyone looking for that site and could not find it.