NEW GERMAN 90er Pulse Jet

Moderator: Mike Everman

nitro
Antipspambot question: 125

NEW GERMAN 90er Pulse Jet

Post by nitro » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:30 am

I just got my New 90er pulse jet from Germany.The Inferno delterwing too.The 90er is so well made and big it leaves my Bailey jet look like a 5 year olds toy.I still love that to still.It came with perfect laser welding and meny other top tricks .Hubert also sells them in 100mm & 140mm D.

Mark

Re: NEW GERMAN 90er Pulse Jet

Post by Mark » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 pm

How much did it cost and what country did you order it from? Also it would be nice to see some close-up pictures of the engine if you can post them. It sounds like a nice engine.
Presentation is Everything

nitro

Post by nitro » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:38 am

Look up www.pulsotriebwerk.de and www.pulsorohr.de Both jets are almost the same.I have bean very happy with my order .These pulse jets are made for speeds over 200mph.The Dutch P90 has more power but less realiability and you carnt by one.Cost was 628Eu.Thrust is about 60-80N.Orded from Australia.

Mark

Post by Mark » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks for the information.
Presentation is Everything

sammy

Post by sammy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Hello nitro
I have been trying to purchase a valved pulse jet engine for a long time. I paid for a custom made 12lb thrust injected pulse jet from beck technologies in the USA in march 2010 but have not recieved it.I think the buisness folded and I have lost my money. I still want a pulse jet to power an rc plane and the one you have described sounds awesome. Can the German company supply these as a shelf item or did yours have to be custom made? How are they to deal with and do they speak adequate english? Can you help me? I would appreciate any information any one can offer me on purchasing a commercially made pulse jet engine for model RC aircraft from a reliable source.

nitro

Post by nitro » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:56 am

Sorry to hear about your last perchase.I to lost money by Al Doyle pulse jets years ago. As far as i know the only real commercially reliable source for RC pulse jets is the Zanin Pulse Jets from Italy.They sell very good RC planes for them to.The DELFINO & SAGITARIO are Very good models.I phoned WESTBURY PRODUCTS in ENGLAND in about 1993 to bye the SAGITARIO & DELFINO as i read in the new JETS Magazine how they used them for there new Jet Turbine Engines.I never have bought a Zanin myself as i had 2 small BAILEY JETS off control line planes to use.Years later i wished I bought Zanin Jets for the 2 RC planes.The two sites for the ItALIAN KITS AND ZANIN JETS is http://www.zjet.it & http://www.model.it You will have to try the English translation out for yourself or perhaps someone else can help give advice.The SAGITARIO & DELFINO are on YouTube alot .
As for the German 90er I think anyone who loves Pulse Jets will be a bit scared of it as it is bigger & more powerfull.Dose not meen faster though.This depends more on the Airplanes drag.The ZANIN I think is about 10LBS thrust on Gasoline.The 90er is about 15LBS on 50%Kerosine & 50% Gasoline fuel mix.I dont Know if Hubert can speed English but his Emails in English are OK.The delter wing I chose was the INFERNO.All fiberglass & built for the 90er & speeds between 330 & 460kph.It also needs a bungy cord to lornch untill the elivators can keep the nose up.It took all up about 9 weeks to get the INFERNO kit, 90er jet,spare parts for the jet(extra dollors)& the bungy cord (extra dollors to).You choose if you want a spark plug fitting & carby type jet or fuel injection. Fuel injection is shorter reed life but a bit more power.
Hubert is a good honest man but He can only do so much I guess.How many jets,Kit planes & Emails he & perhaps others takle in one year I have no Idea.To shared to ask.Hubert can be contacted on http://www.pulsotriebwerk.de

sammy

Post by sammy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:21 am

Hi Nitro
Thanks heaps for the information. It will definately help me purchase a pulse jet. I do like the idea of the 90 er. And the inferno kit sounds what I am looking for. Did you purchase the inferno kit from Hubert? or somewhere else? The italian jets sound good too but I am worried about them not speaking english and then losing my money again. I will let you know how I go. Thankyou kindly for your reply and for helping me. I would love a picture of your pulse jet and plane. Thanks again Cheers!

nitro

Post by nitro » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Yes ,Hubert sold me the INFERNO.I liked it the most for looks.some of the bigger delter wing planes can take the 100er.If you go onto the site of" days of speed and thunder"as on www.pulsotriebwerk.de as I wroght before,small red delter wing on the far left is the INFERNO .Some of the other big delter wing planes could be useing the 100er jets.The red & white swept wing airplane with the pulse jet under the back end is the SAGITARIO & most likely ZANIN jet.The first thing I sead to myself when I first sore the Pulse Jet was o my God ,its the SATIN 5 ROCKET! BUT WHO IS GOING TO FLY IT ?

sammy

Post by sammy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 am

I really like the inferno I will be investigating it further with Hubert. Have you spken to Hubert via phone? does he speak english? I have sent him an email from my work computer and as soon as he replies I will contact him via my home computer. At last it looks as if I may have some luck purchasing a pulse jet.

nitro

Post by nitro » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm

No I have not spoken to Hubert Sammy, just Emails.And I sent one more two days ago to ask some more questions.He wrote back one day latter just to tell me he is going flat out at the moment but he will give me answers on Email soon.My only important question is what fuel pump do i need and how to run it.I am in no hurry so i just Emailed him to say dont rush for me.
After all I have my Two most important parts . "Look out Kangaroos,Here I come"

sammy

Post by sammy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:53 am

Thanks again for the information Nitro. Sounds like Hubert is very busy he has been nice enough to email me and has invited me to call him to chat regarding the perchase of a 90er pulse jet engine. Hope all goes great with yours and I will let you know how I go.

MANOLO

Post by MANOLO » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:45 pm

hello friends. I also fabricated pulse jets, are not manufactured with laser, but welding is very good and work very winds. 90mm weight 800 grams.
Very nice finish and flawless operation. you can see my videos.
if you want some we can talk about price. but it is not expensive as elsewhere.
I have spare parts and warranty. Here you can see my videos and some pictures of my manufacturing.
discotecapenelope@hotmail.com contact me
I speak Spanish but I translate into English.

1er starting change colour.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brULEHfyNds
1er flight tested salamander.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXgl1fgH ... re=related
2cond flight tested salamander.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOu8LAit ... re=related
power control 80% trotle pulsejet 90mm .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BJGxHa2KWg

photos manufactured....
Attachments
65.jpg
59.jpg
47.jpg
27.jpg
17.jpg
09.jpg
04.jpg
03.jpg
P3200011.JPG

metiz

Post by metiz » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Hey Manlo.

Those engines look good but you might want to put posts like this in the "buy and sell" section of the forum
Quantify the world.

MANOLO

Post by MANOLO » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:52 pm

or did not know existed thanks

Bruce Simpson

Post by Bruce Simpson » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:04 am

You are MIG welding?

Why not TIG weld, it's a much nicer way to weld thin material.

I don't grind the welds on my engines, TIG is neat enough that you don't need to.

Here's how I make my engines