There was once a Atomjet ...

Moderator: Mike Everman

kevin lee
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: There was once a Atomjet ...

Post by kevin lee » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi Fran i sent you a friend request on facebook,

I have an old, very old, early 1970's rc plane that i havent flown yet, i need to upgrade the servos and radio gear and also add ailerons, as it is only a 3 channel plane!

Iam planning on buying a couple (2) trainer planes and gaining some exerience and i want to learn more about the dynamics of flight. I eventually would like to design and build my own pulsejet powered plane, i have some ideas on the concept i have in my head :) I cant decide whether i want to use a valved engine or a valveless engine. I would like to use an M25 valveless (26lb thrust, 1 metre length) but iam concerned about getting the fuelling right , so iam steering in the direction of either valved atomjet style engine.

Iam an engineer with access to lathes, milling machines and fabrication equipment, so i could build almost anything within reason.

Thanks for your reponse :)
Kevin

francisco
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by francisco » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:58 am

you have to make a Atomjet... its easy to make..... you sholud download the plan... i can help whit valved or inyector. i can send there parts.

Regards

Francisco
"I DONT`T SUFFER OF MADNESS, I ENJOY IT CONTINUALLY"

fran_rio88@hotmail.com

kevin lee
Antipspambot question: 125

Post by kevin lee » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 am

francisco wrote:you have to make a Atomjet... its easy to make..... you sholud download the plan... i can help whit valved or inyector. i can send there parts.

Regards

Francisco
Yes ill try to build an atom jet

How much thrust do they produce?

Iam sure ill need help with valves, I stuggle to find the materials!