New guy here aka newbie

Moderator: Mike Everman

djyox
Antipspambot question: 0

New guy here aka newbie

Post by djyox » Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:59 am

I have been intrested in dyna-jets for a long time, but never felt like spending $200-$400+ on ebay.com to get one. So not knowing how to even start to make one I basicaly gave up on the whole idea, till I came across it again on ebay and found it under a serch for "control line". once I found one I just had to see how meny there were on ebay and so I searched it, and saw people were selling plans on there from like $5-10...And I figured that there had to be something on the internet for these plans, and so I found this site, and sad to say that most of the plans they are selling on ebay I found on this site...so I'll I have to say is I'm happy to have found you guys, and I feel like I could just hug you all!!, Just kidding around but am very happy I didn't spend money on something I could just find for free, and even better this site has a forum...So For my first pulsejet I will be making for a Control line airplane, and then if that one works, then I will be wanting another for a R/C or I might use the same one, or build a few, who knows? So I hope you guys like answering questions and being smart, because I know nothing about these really.

Cliff Notes:
Glad to be here, you guys rock, and hope you can help me out.

Bruno Ogorelec
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: New guy here aka newbie

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:40 am

djyox wrote:Glad to be here, you guys rock, and hope you can help me out.
Well, we are happy to welcome you here. If we can't help, we can certainly confuse you further.