Looking for injector tubes

Anything you need or want to sell goes here.

Moderator: Mike Everman

metiz
Antipspambot question: 125

Looking for injector tubes

Post by metiz » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Does anyone know where I can get some good injector tubes? I've been using 5mm ex, 3mm int. SS tubes for some time but im running out. I've even resorted to recycling them from old engines- I desperately need more.

Is there a company where I can buy similair tubes (SS is a pré) Or are tubes like that common and available at certain kinds of stores?

Any help is appreciated
Quantify the world.

ace_fedde
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: Looking for injector tubes

Post by ace_fedde » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:20 pm

I know for a company in Australia But they don't send stuff, you gotta pick it up (by bicycle).

Oh! Probably you're looking for a adress in the Netherlands! :o Then why didn't you just send me a PM since there are not so many active dutch forum members :wink:

Een vriend van mij heeft een RVS las/constructie bedrijf, ik zal eens navragen. Dat wordt dus wel nieuw RVS á xx per kilo.

Fedde
Your scepticism is fuel for my brain.

ozykev

Post by ozykev » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:34 am

Hi guys, i'm down in Oz if you need a hand with anything....cheers

metiz

Post by metiz » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 pm

ace_fedde wrote:I know for a company in Australia But they don't send stuff, you gotta pick it up (by bicycle).

Oh! Probably you're looking for a adress in the Netherlands! :o Then why didn't you just send me a PM since there are not so many active dutch forum members :wink:

Een vriend van mij heeft een RVS las/constructie bedrijf, ik zal eens navragen. Dat wordt dus wel nieuw RVS á xx per kilo.

Fedde
Dat zou wel een potje win zijn :) meh injectors zijn niet zo vreselijk zwaar dus per kg maakt niet zoveel uit - thnx!
Quantify the world.

GRIM

Post by GRIM » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:42 pm

PARKER HANNIFIN B.V.
SALES COMPANY NETHERLANDS
EDISONSTRAAT 1
POSTBUS 340
OLDENZAAL 7570 AH
Netherlands

Phone: +0541 585000
Fax: +0541 585459

You would be asking for; Stainless steel instrumentation / hydraulic tubing , usually sold in 3m or 6m lengths, commonly used in industrial plants, power generation, boilers, refineries etc,

ace_fedde

Post by ace_fedde » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Haha!

British (GRIM), living in Chile, has to find a Dutch an adress in Holland!!

Well Metiz, Oldenzaal is much closer than I am, but still I'll let you know about what I can find you. (GRIM, and others, I already offered that Metiz in the DoubleDutch that you couldn't read :lol: )

Fedde

metiz

Post by metiz » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Grim and Ace, thank you both. I've send an email out to PARKER HANNIFIN inquiring about the pipes. Ace, yes I'd still appreciate if you can talk to your friend about the pipes, maybe get a "forum discount" (HA! :P)
Quantify the world.

metiz

Post by metiz » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:00 pm

I've emailed PARKER HANNIFIN and all they reply with is foreign spam, I emailed about 2 dozen steel and hydrolics companies and the 4(!) that replied said no. I'm out of options. Anyone got any suggestions left, links to businesses, friends that own steel companies (I'm looking at you, Fedde :) )

Anyone or anything at all?
Quantify the world.

GRIM

Post by GRIM » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:52 am

Hi Metiz
Parker is part of a huge company these days , it does not surprise me you are not getting much response by mail ,
phone them , ask for sales dept and find out who are parker stockists in your area, the stockists are the people who will be able to help you , if they dont keep what you need they will be able to order it ,

metiz

Post by metiz » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 pm

GRIM wrote:Hi Metiz
Parker is part of a huge company these days , it does not surprise me you are not getting much response by mail ,
phone them , ask for sales dept and find out who are parker stockists in your area, the stockists are the people who will be able to help you , if they dont keep what you need they will be able to order it ,
I'm not to great with phones. Without going into detail, phoning is pretty much out
Last edited by metiz on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quantify the world.

ace_fedde

Post by ace_fedde » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Metiz,
My friend has 6mm ext, 4mm int, around 6 meters. He's not sure but it will be about 3 to 6 euro's a meter.
Also he can get other sizes, so probably 5ext/3int is not a problem.
I'm leaving tonight for my usual trip to former Yugoslavia but I'll only stay 2 weeks. After that I can visit you and we can "lekker pulsjetten" :lol:
Fedde