PJ Alternators and Microwave PDE

Moderator: Mike Everman

Mike Everman
Antipspambot question: 0

re: PJ Alternators and Microwave PDE

Post by Mike Everman » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:32 am

"strong enough to make them uneasy" LOL I suspect microwaves wouldn't be substantially absorbed by the gases, but the fuel droplets may. Isn't it the hydrogen atoms in water that get excited by microwaves? Have to look that one up again...
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

Greg O'Bryant

Post by Greg O'Bryant » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:23 am

Ben: A microwave is designed so that it ressonates the water molecules. Not sonic ressonation as in a pulse jet, but electromagnetic ressonance that is the basis for how it works. Every thing gives off a certain amount of IR and off spectrum radiation it just so happens that water gives off microwaves and that it also absorbs them when they are present and at the right frequency. This is also the reason why some things don't get hot in a microwave they don't absorb it. I saw one time in popular science about a new type of light bulb that used microwaves to excite sulpher to get it to glow brilliantly. Just like in an MRI a radio wave (specific frequency) is used to ressonate and get the hydrogen to flip ( added energy) in the magnetic field this is of coures nuclear ressonation. So I don't think that your idea is that fare fetched if you match up the proper ressonance to what ever molecule or atom you plan to excite. Any way my original idea was not to use a microwave but to make an electical field of several thousand volts that would stress and weaken the chemical bonds and trigger a more intense deflageration.

El-Kablooey

Post by El-Kablooey » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:47 am

I thought microwaves operated by using high frequency rf waves to induce an electric current in whatever is inside, the resistance of the item determining how well it is heated. things that won't carry any current aren't affected at all, while good conductors throw large HV sparks all over.

just for fun sometime, put a CD in the microwave and watch the show. My son taught me this when he was about 2 years old, a chip off the old block he is.;)
On an endless quest in search of a better way.

Bruno Ogorelec

Re: re: PJ Alternators and Microwave PDE

Post by Bruno Ogorelec » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:25 am

Ben wrote:I don't generally post things if I don't know them to be true.
A refreshing and commendable attitude Ben. If everyone adopted it, Kenneth would only need half the bandwidth for the forum.

Greg O'Bryant

Post by Greg O'Bryant » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:49 pm

Ben: Thanks for the input on microwaves. I was quoating what I was taught by one of my proffesors(not the first time they have been wrong). I can see how it may seem like ressonance, but actually as you have pionted out it isn't. So according to how microwaves work you would have to use something like alcohol that has an OH group, or keto etc.

hagent

Post by hagent » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:51 am

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason water heats up in a microwave is because H2O is a polar molecule - has a slight positive and negitave charge that does not cancel out. That's why you can attract a collum of water with an electrostaticly charged rod, AND the water molecule will rotate in a microwave there by absorbing energy, at a percise frequency, and therefore because of molecular friction - heat up.

What ever type of material (methanol or what ever) has to be a polar molecule before it will aborb the microwave radiation.

I also remember Towsend Brown thinking about creating a plane or rocket that would use a jet or PJ engine and charge the exhaust negatively while the front of the ship would be positive. Due to his discovery this would propel the ship forward a lot more than just the PJ engine alone. Since a highly charged capacitor moves towards it's positive pole. I'm sure he has a patent on it.
Hagen Tannberg

Jim Berquist

Post by Jim Berquist » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:57 am

I worked on micro wave radio's..
2.4 is the res of water..
I can do this..
Your off freq on feul!!!
Hydro carbons res at a higher freq!
If you want to bust them open ....Run higher say 7.5 ghz..
A micro wave Magnatron will do it if you run it at the Third harmonic....
That will force the feul Hydro carbons to be rased to a higher level of exi
itiation and thereby more available to combust..
Just Like they put tritium in the colman lantern mantals to raise the valence of the gas to make it briter Your rasing the vailence of the feul!

Let the Thruth be known!
WHAT TO FRAP, IT WORKED![url=callto://james.a.berquist]Image[/url]

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:04 am

Nice. Thanks! Back burner #27 gets a boost! I'd love to work on that so much.
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

Mark

Post by Mark » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:33 pm

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/031205.html
How about some polonium spark plugs and at the bottom a bit more on mantles?
http://www.blackcatsystems.com/science/radprod.html
Presentation is Everything

Jim Berquist

Post by Jim Berquist » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:04 am

That was cool Mark!

People just don't know? He didn't test Coal!

Some forms of hard Coal are hot as well!

So how would you toast the feul and get it to the combustion chamber before it reverted to it's normal state?

The micro wave would have to happen just before injestion!

Maybe we could mix the Polonium/Tritium/Uridium with the feul and burn that. I don't think so!!!!!

Cancer would run rampant.

We here in N.M. already suffer that thanks to First Big Bang!

Even if it's used exo our system it would find it's way back to us.

God made enough of that stuff . We don't need any more!

If we could bring the feul just to the point of ignition and then put it to use .....that would be good!

What You Think?

Mark

Re: re: PJ Alternators and Microwave PDE

Post by Mark » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:56 pm

[quote="berquistj@peoplepc.com"]That was cool Mark!
If we could bring the feul just to the point of ignition and then put it to use .....that would be good!

Probably, the Gluhareff brings propane to that point or above. I remember my brother's crude little linear Gluhareff demo. The eighth inch copper tubing carrying propane was preheated in the fire of the combustion chamber and came out screaming, rumbling, and deafening, the sound was incredible. All this from a little propane canister modified so that the fuel could flow faster.
Mark
Presentation is Everything

Jim Berquist

Post by Jim Berquist » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:00 pm

Ok I have to do this again!

I just lost my post as I took to long or some what!

Mark ; I reread that site three times and learned more and more.

I thought they used tritium and found it was thorium in mantels!
It proved to be much hotter then I thought..

Some old man told me I could use a 0A2 ( high voltage diode ) from a old color tv to make X-ray....I used poloriod film, black and white and it worked....I just used a veriac and cranked it up untill the tube turned blue. Then put a paper clip on it and exposed it....About 20 sec...viola it worked.....Am I dead Meat????

My goonies still work as I have two son's..

Microwave is stange stuff:

It can act like rf radiation...It can act like water in a wave guide...It can act like light if pointed and dirrected the right way!!..It can jump gaps just because it can...It can heat water by tickling the hydrogen ......It can induce elecrical valtage into any conductor in it's reach....

Magnetic field in moton with conductor in range.....

I'm thinking Gravity......

Would that rase the feul to a higher level?