Just throwing this out there...

Moderator: Mike Everman

metiz
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: Just throwing this out there...

Post by metiz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm up for it. Does your suggestion(s) require a straight pipe eg a focused wave? that might actually be ideal. easy to make and stuff. BUT is there not a minimum tube diameter for detonation to occur? if so the the fwe's a bust.
Quantify the world.

roland2001

Post by roland2001 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:07 am

Wow! and Awesome! Going to inject some O2? Just small amounts at first when the engine is running at full throttle? or ? Building engine out of thicker material? Sounds great? I haven't experimented with O2 injection in my axial pressure jet yet , but if and or when I do I'm going to be behind 1/4" plexy-- however, have done water injection and does increase mass flow----can't remember where in some super complex patent (expired) i think heated steam and propane were run through a chamber with a carbon rod? in it? --producing both O2 and hydrogen (another Wow!--i just don't remember where i read it) --will have to go through giant paper stack and see if can find it---are you going to use a more energetic fuel ? methanol? or?---still trying to get my post on axial PJ done in some sort of understandible fashion---will you be posting your data as you go?----- lots of ?s ---i know----it's just that it is so new--anyway best of luck and safety to you , Roland2001

laseriv13

Post by laseriv13 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:19 am

Interesting.article