Alan E. Belli, 68

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

Al Belli
Antipspambot question: 0

Alan E. Belli, 68

Post by Al Belli » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 pm

No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why..Alan E. Belli, 68, passed away peacefully in his sleep on Monday morning, January 10, 2011. He was born on February 1, 1942 in Passiac, NJ a son of the late John B. and Elsie (Kanis) Belli. Alan was a retired tool and die maker, he enjoyed tying flies for fishing and model airplanes.

He is survived by his wife of 43 years Susan (March) Belli; sons Bob and John, and special friends who meant so much to us, Mark and Sue Gregory; and an aunt Marjorie Belli. He will be forever remembered and forever missed by his family and friends.

Abiding with his wishes, there will be no services. Memories and condolences for Alan's family may be shared by visiting our website at http://www.sutfinfuneralchapel.com Friends who wish may kindly consider a memorial contribution to the HOPS Ambulance, RR 1, Box 280, Rome, Pennsylvania 18837

in loving memory of Alan E. Belli. Caring assistance is being provided by the Cooley Family of the Sutfin Funeral Chapel, 273 S. Main St., Nichols.

John

tufty

Re: Alan E. Belli, 68

Post by tufty » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Aww, hell. My condolonces, John. Your father was a pleasure to converse with, and always came across as an intelligent and pleasant man.

Simon

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:46 pm

I will miss Alan too.
Mark
Presentation is Everything

Mike Everman

Post by Mike Everman » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 am

Me too. I just found this. What a shame, and a good guy. That was unexpected.
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.