Thank you visitors to Viv's Abrick blog

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

Viv
Antipspambot question: 125

Thank you visitors to Viv's Abrick blog

Post by Viv » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi all.

Just a quick word to say thank you to all the recent visitors to my old blog over at http://abrick.wordpress.com/ I was very surprised as you can imagine at the dramatic upswing in visitors to this blog as its an old project that has lain dormant for a while because I have been so busy.

Going by the numbers of you coming from the forum however I will have to see about adding some more up to date content ;-) I also have some older archive stuff I have laying around that's just gathering dust and would probably be interesting too.

Looking at the statistics most of you visited http://abrick.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/ ... have-some/ first and then moved on to http://abrick.wordpress.com/about/

To answer a question of one or two visitors about why I chose the blog name, "Viv, but why is it called A Brick?" well its an English play on words for an insult that is most commonly used to describe some one who has done some thing stupid, as in Thick as a Brick!

Any way thanks again for all your visits and if you use the RSS feed to book mark it you will see when I post updates in future ;-)

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire

55dcyinely

Re: Thank you visitors to Viv's Abrick blog

Post by 55dcyinely » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 pm

A brick, I can appreciate your blog. Sounds like some of my business ventures.
I’ve lost my visions of grand sure or of ever being a millionaire.
My first attempt in re-flashing some older Buffalo Routers turned out some expansive BRICKS !
I like your Blog. Keep it up! I was surprised to find anyone reading mine. So I gave it up!
Thanks
Doug

Viv

Re: Thank you visitors to Viv's Abrick blog

Post by Viv » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

55dcyinely wrote:A brick, I can appreciate your blog. Sounds like some of my business ventures.
I’ve lost my visions of grand sure or of ever being a millionaire.
My first attempt in re-flashing some older Buffalo Routers turned out some expansive BRICKS !
I like your Blog. Keep it up! I was surprised to find anyone reading mine. So I gave it up!
Thanks
Doug
Hi Doug

Thanks, its all part of life's rich tapestry ;-) we have moved on since then and the new company is doing well now.

Those Buffalo routers I know well from selling their stuff back in the UK, lots of fun discovering what was in the specs and what came in the box, and then finding out the differences ;-(

Viv
"Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them" Brock Clarke

Viv's blog

Monsieur le commentaire