Conception GLC inc. / Management & Shareholding Changes

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Conception GLC inc. / Management & Shareholding Changes

Post by luc » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Dear members,

Considering recent events and in order to dissipate any confusion possibilities, I hereby as the president of this corporation, proceed with the following announcement.

As many of you are already aware, Conception GLC inc. was constituted in August 2004 by myself and <full name deleted by administrator>, know here as "Viv" and also related to <full name deleted by administrator> also know here as "Nicole".

Few years later in December 2006, M. Collins initiated a lawsuit against Conception GLC inc., which legal case came to an end in an "Out of court settlement" between parties on May 12th 2008.

Between December 2006 and May 12th 2008, Conception GLC inc. was also under a "Ruling of Saving" ordered by the Quebec Superior court, ruling that for bided any of the parties including Conception GLC inc. and for instance, in publishing or disclosing any form of statements prior to final court case hearings, which is why Conception GLC inc. has refrained it self from informing Pulse-jets.com of the situation before and especially between these dates and for which we apologize.

Therefore, we wish to officially inform the members of Pulse-Jets.com of the following :

Since May 12th 2008, M. Collins is no longer a shareholder and Director and/or a business relation of Conception GLC inc.

Since December 2006 to May 12th 2008 and for the future, any publishings, comments, disclosures, opinions or else as they may appear and from <full name deleted by administrator> (Viv), know relation (Nicole) and /or other associates and related Websites, must totally be dissociated from Conception GLC inc. and for which our corporation will take no responsibilities for they "Did Not", "Do Not" and/or "Will Not" represent and/or reflects Conception GLC inc. opinions and/or positions.

Also, be informed that following May 12th 2008 agreement reached between parties, some "Confidentiality", "Non-disclosure" and "Non-Competing" clauses have survived, that may not only affect the parties, but possibly any recipients and/or beneficiaries and/or collaborators.

Please take note of the above and we would appréciate if Pulse-jets.com administration would make this announcement "Sticky" for a while so all members are well informed,

Thank you and Best regards,
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Mike Everman
Antipspambot question: 0

Re: Conception GLC inc. / Management & Shareholding Changes

Post by Mike Everman » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:28 pm

I have not made this a sticky as I do not think it is news, nor is it information that needs to endure. I have also deleted your publishing of their full names. Bad show, that. It is up to a user to divulge their name or not on this forum. Posts that repeat this behavior will be summarily deleted.
Mike Often wrong, never unsure.

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: Conception GLC inc. / Management & Shareholding Changes

Post by luc » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Mike Everman wrote:I have not made this a sticky as I do not think it is news, nor is it information that needs to endure. I have also deleted your publishing of their full names. Bad show, that. It is up to a user to divulge their name or not on this forum. Posts that repeat this behavior will be summarily deleted.
Hi Mike,

I have no problems with your position for I fully respect your "Owner's" authorities for the matter. As for the text content and especially the names, that's okey to if you feel this way, as my above message was written and revised with full legal advices, although the advisor based his review considering a public domain publishing only and not the specific nature or rules of Pulse-Jets.com.

Please be trustfull there are not bad intentions behind the above but strictly and "Information" purpose is seeked, so all possible associations between the parties are eliminated and message remains clear.

Thanks for your appropriate review and moderating,

Regards,
Luc
Designer & Inventor