GLC's PHS System, a Universal and Mobil Heat Source

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

GLC's PHS System, a Universal and Mobil Heat Source

Post by luc » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:07 pm

Greetings Guys,

Heyyy ... Look at this small movie ... He he he.

This was filmed this morning during a little adventure I had.

This morning, someone who live next to me asked me if our PHS System could heat-up an engine block so it would start and I said ... SHURE.

As I always carry a PHS behind GLC's truck, I went there, back-up the truck infront of his "None starting farm tractor", fired-up the PHS, put it to full power and lest then 20 minutes later .... Vroummmm ... That old diesel engine was running ... He he he.

I think this is a good indicator of what an autonomous and mobil high velocity heat source can do.

Good movie and have a nice day,
Attachments
PHS Heat Source.wmv
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 1072 times
Luc
Designer & Inventor

Jim Berquist
Antipspambot question: 0

Post by Jim Berquist » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:23 pm

More then one way to skin a cat! Good Show!
WHAT TO FRAP, IT WORKED![url=callto://james.a.berquist]Image[/url]

Mark

Warmth

Post by Mark » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:31 pm

That was a clever use for your engine Luc.
Presentation is Everything

luc
Antipspambot question: 125

Re: Warmth

Post by luc » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:52 pm

Mark wrote:That was a clever use for your engine Luc.
Greetings Mark,

Indeed ... I certainly saw another occasion when this guy came to me with his problem.

I have sent this movie to all our business contacts including municipalities and Quebec Transport Ministry's service centers and the reaction was quite immediate.

To buy a PHS just for potholes is one thing considering these peoples still have in their mind that potholes "Can only be repaired during spring time", which is a hurdle we have to face changing that wrong thinking.

But now, they shure have many other ways to get "Returns on Investments", knowing the PHS can deice and warm-up installations, frozen pipes, heavy equipments and vehicles.

I knew this for a while then, but never had the time and occasion to explore and demonstrate it ... Which is done now.

Time and resources always was a prime limitation for GLC and this is why we only address requests as we get them. This said, I sure could use a few representatives and/or one or two engineers to help me. But what do want ... I do with what I have at hand, which is basically .... ME.

BUT ... We are going there ... Slowly, but surely.

Regards,
Luc
Designer & Inventor