problem with the pulsejet book

Off topic posts are welcome in this forum!
No smear campaign, or you will be banned!

Moderator: Mike Everman

pirro
Antipspambot question: 0

problem with the pulsejet book

Post by pirro » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:49 pm

Hello,

I'm Llorenç Solé from Spain. On Saturday 9th of June I requested the enthusiast’s guide to pulsejets ( you may know this book) from http://aardvark.co.nz/pjet/, I paid it but I haven’t received the password for download the book. I got an email from pay pal confirming my payment. Do you know if this web is out of service or something like that? I don’t know what to do because I need to design and to build a pulsejet for a project. Please if you know how can I get this book or another similar where is explained how to design a pulsejet I would be very happy.

Thanks,

tufty

Post by tufty » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:10 am

Many people have had "issues" with Bruce in the past. I don't know if he's got his ordering stuff sorted yet.

For plans, you could do worse than to go to Eric's site, http://www.beck-technologies.com/freeplans.html, or browse the stuff available here. There's a good number of freely available plans.

For design, again, Eric's site is handy, http://www.beck-technologies.com/pjetcalc.html

Hope that helps

simon

Tom

Post by Tom » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:19 pm

Llorenç,

As Simon says, many many people have had issues with ordering from Bruce, this forum shows many examples, and I'm sure I remember a few from my time when the old forum was still active.

It would be better to distract yourself from that with the huge amounts of free information available here; this forum is rich in content, research and general information, not to mention a good community spirit.

Enjoy your stay.
Experience speaks more then hypothesizing ever can. More-so in chemistry.

Jim Berquist

Welcome

Post by Jim Berquist » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:14 pm

Pirro: Welcome to the Forum. You will find Lot's of free brain food on the site.

jim
WHAT TO FRAP, IT WORKED![url=callto://james.a.berquist]Image[/url]

Carl Litzkow

Bruce Simpson

Post by Carl Litzkow » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:09 pm

Sorry to hear you have become one of the many who sent money and received nothing. I have my Paypal receipt but was put off by Mr. Simpsom for a variety of reasons. This alowed enought time to go by so that I could not lodge a complaint with Paypal. I begged, I pleaded, I threatened, nothing worked. Don,t wait as long as I did, Tell Paypal.
Bar B Q With Attitude - Invite a Pulse Jet To Dinner

Eric

Post by Eric » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:52 pm

Didnt he release that "free for public download" since there were so many people complaining that they didnt get a copy?

I got a copy that way, free, I would have been very pissed if I had to pay for it even if he did deliver. I doubt I even still have it, I was very very unimpressed with it all.

The forum has more info than anyone could put into a book anyway, and my site has the free FWE plans, and you can get my free 3lb Thermojet Plans here on the forum...

Eric

Talking like a pirate does not qualify as experience, this should be common sense, as pirates have little real life experience in anything other than smelling bad, and contracting venereal diseases

Al Belli

Bruce's book

Post by Al Belli » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:04 pm

Hi Pirro,

I have attached a pre - publication copy that was posted by Bruce for free download.
Al Belli
Attachments
Bruce-Simpson's book.pdf
(1.68 MiB) Downloaded 625 times